Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Good version of The cursed seal  (Read 8145 times)

dude no.1

Re: Good version of The cursed seal
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 02:29:45 AM »

Thanks, also good people can roam through 3 more countries than the darkside without being pushed around by that darn Anbu.

Ichabod12

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 02:46:00 AM »

Are they really so much more attracted to the evil players?

LeafToad

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 02:49:46 AM »

Thanks, also good people can roam through 3 more countries than the darkside without being pushed around by that darn Anbu.

The ANBU are a handful. I've gotten attacked a few times this week by them, they've gotten me down to dangerously low HP, thankfully one time they attacked me, I still had my mount to help me out.

dude no.1

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2006, 02:51:37 AM »

The goody anbu heals you in all countries but rice where it heals the evil manipulaters. so while were fighting our butt off against the anbu in the water country, your getting healed. Fair trade aint it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 09:44:24 PM by dude no.1 »

Ichabod12

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2006, 02:54:59 AM »

Yes, but you get the curse seal :)

dude no.1

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 02:57:10 AM »

True so we get to kick Anbu ass with it. By the way, umm neji are you sure their isnt anything different that happens when your a goody good with the seal, because sharinganaruto got it, went good, and never lost it so that means hes winning in 2 ways, the seal and 3 country safety.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:50 AM »

People can change.

But he won't stay good too long maybe ^^

Never judge a cow by its udder.

dude no.1

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 09:45:34 PM »

Hmm, a long term punishment I presume.

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 09:50:42 PM »

I suggested this before!
With that aside.
Neji typed me a no answer.
He was typing about addon's for this game like this suggestion to balance it out but he did not give me a definite yes though.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 10:09:59 PM »

<--is stating it again:

I have no line of code yet seen from you.

And you want to take on a big project where you are likely to fail.

Nope, this does not interest me really.

I'll do it once a *GOOD* idea comes up. Personally I would outweigh it in some other ways. Not "make a copy, place another name tag on it and well"
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ichabod12

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 01:50:19 AM »

People can change.

But he won't stay good too long maybe ^^

Neji I'm TRYING to turn evil, but no matter what, I just go higher on the list. I'm the 4th from the top. No matter what I try, I've been trying to be evil, not working. I mean, maybe some tips on being evil? But if they're spoilers don't post them.

dude no.1

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 02:05:27 AM »

Well just be evil, in random events in ,the local dwellings page, etc.

Ichabod12

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 02:19:49 AM »

Well just be evil, in random events in ,the local dwellings page, etc.
Local Dwellings? As in kill people in their homes?

Samantha

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 05:00:48 PM »

Being evil is perhaps the easiest thing for some of us.  All we do is think, about the evil character on the anime and what he/she would do, and then we translate it to the decisions we make in the game.  Being evil is thinking of how to get more power, taking care of our own selfish needs and desires, thinking of others only after we have taken care of what we want.  Seeing a weak person, weak spot, or killing opportunity and taking advantage of the given situation.  It's a bloodlust, that makes us level up quickly although we are more than willing to take chances to gain power.   :smt064
We hear that good people want power also, but wanting power by taking shortcuts and chances is really the evil way.  Good people have to live by a ninja code, there way of the ninja.  Evil people know that there is a chance that we might die trying to get stronger, but that's the risk and reward factor for trying to gain power, for evil people there is no ninja code, no rules, there's just power.  :evil:   I've died many times trying to acquire the curse seal and I'll die a few more times till I get it, because I know there is a risk for gaining  the reward of power.   :twisted:
Neji, has already stated that there will be an equal power to the cursed seal, in the near future.  Neji is really all about balance, he's not going to make it to where evil people get everything and good people get nothing.  The key is, are all the goody people able to have patience to wait for the equal version of the curse seal?  Let's be honest, the best part about this game is that Neji, and I don't want to forget about the moderators, all work hard on adding news modules, new ideas, and new twists to this game as long as it fits within the parameters of the anime/magma and gaming performance.  This is not a finished product.  Which is actually a good thing, meaning that new ideas can be brought up discussed and at times implemented into the game.  The key for all of us is patience, we don't have 10 people that can code.  Neji has a life, school, and a budding career, that is outside of this game, so time management is something he has to deal with everyday.  As far as I know of, Neji and Gyruru are the main programmers, if I missed someone I apologize.  So please so patience, the game is not really a work in progress, it's more of a progression of new upcoming additions that seem to have no ending.  :)

*off/topic*
I've discussed programming with Neji, but I still have a way to go in my programming skills.  :smt089  So I know that can't be of any assistance yet. But I'm getting steadily better and hopefully I'll be able to help in the future.  :smt059

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 06:00:32 PM »

Ok fine.
I will quit boosting.Give me a while ok neji i'm new to this code.
Well good luck.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.