Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Good version of The cursed seal  (Read 8156 times)

Ichabod12

Re: Good version of The cursed seal
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2006, 04:20:29 AM »

Why can't you just stay in Rice Field and Konoha Gakure? Sounds good to me......

Also you said earlier to go evil and then go good, 3 problems:

1.) I'm 3rd for most good
2.) Curse Seal drives you towards evil. (not a spoiler, Neji said it himself)
3.) It would take so long to be evil, that it wouldn't be funny.

dude no.1

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2006, 06:05:49 AM »

Sharuto did it.

Samantha

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2006, 07:42:38 PM »

Turning evil would be extremely easy, it actually could be done in one game day, depending on your rank (No spoiler).
The hard part is turning good, which takes a lot of time.  :-x

SinHarvest

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2006, 09:20:17 PM »

(Sigh) All you goodie two shoes are lame, the dark side is good, it comes with an excellent dental plan :D

dude no.1

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2006, 09:30:01 PM »

Im evil. :evil: And beat you in battle once. :twisted:

Ichabod12

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2006, 02:39:27 PM »

Sharuto did it.

I know, but I'm just saying it will be a while.

LeafToad

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »

Turning evil would be extremely easy, it actually could be done in one game day, depending on your rank (No spoiler).
The hard part is turning good, which takes a lot of time.  :-x

Yup, turning good is hard, It took me until I was chuunin to turn good, and yes I know it took some people earlier, but I didn't slay people for a while so don't brag, please.

dude no.1

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »

I have an addiction to slaying, I know its what kills me 3/4 of the time, but its just so addicting when your a high level.

kingtrewq

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2006, 03:45:04 AM »

slaying also can make you good, i have used to have an addiction too but after 300 pks i just bored of it

narutokunninja

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2006, 09:12:01 PM »

How about a chakra orb like you will be walking in the forest and then your last master from the academy comes and says you have beaten me time and time again I will now teach you my power so you will haVE To Use All Of Your Forest Fights for  5 game days so he can train you then he will say you are ready then he says there is a 99 percent chance you will die from this then a option will come up saying go through with it or run away if you run away he will kill you and erase your memory of all you have learned if you go through with it you will have to go through five more days with it exept everyday you will lose half of your permanent health and will have to use your forest fights to survive then on the last day it will either take your life and you will die but get back all your health that you had from the beggining or you will survive get all your health back plus more and something else will happen like you will start out with only half your forest fights everyday forever or something else more evil so what do you think.

Kureaa

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2006, 01:37:05 AM »

Turning Good isn't hard.  Once you figure out what turns you good you can do it in no time at all  :D

The Eight Chakra Gates is definately something I want to see get done even if it doesn't deal with alignment  :)

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2006, 01:45:31 AM »

How about a chakra orb like you will be walking in the forest and then your last master from the academy comes and says you have beaten me time and time again I will now teach you my power so you will haVE To Use All Of Your Forest Fights for  5 game days so he can train you then he will say you are ready then he says there is a 99 percent chance you will die from this then a option will come up saying go through with it or run away if you run away he will kill you and erase your memory of all you have learned if you go through with it you will have to go through five more days with it exept everyday you will lose half of your permanent health and will have to use your forest fights to survive then on the last day it will either take your life and you will die but get back all your health that you had from the beggining or you will survive get all your health back plus more and something else will happen like you will start out with only half your forest fights everyday forever or something else more evil so what do you think.
Noooo.
To Complicated to make.
And too unstable.
Think about it.It's not fair in anyway.

narutokunninja

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2006, 01:49:44 AM »

Noooo.
To Complicated to make.
And too unstable.
Think about it.It's not fair in anyway.

exactly  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dude no.1

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »

Neji isn't that evil. He'd over balance he bad events of the game everything and screw it all up.

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2006, 06:27:14 PM »

its hard being :evil: [evil] even though i have tried to becoming evil i ranked from 30th good to 16th which is kinda frustrating
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.