Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: i want my money back  (Read 6922 times)

ninjafromdasouth

i want my money back
« on: September 21, 2006, 12:03:03 AM »

i want my money back.send it back

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: i want my money back
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 12:07:50 AM »

Vo, I don't have it...

really. if I would, you'd had the donation points.

I can't help it, I am sorry.

(I indicated a lot that it is risky to mail money and with a wrong address on it, well, I don't know if you had a return address on it, this might happen)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ichabod12

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 01:01:01 AM »

Vo, I don't have it...

really. if I would, you'd had the donation points.

I can't help it, I am sorry.

(I indicated a lot that it is risky to mail money and with a wrong address on it, well, I don't know if you had a return address on it, this might happen)

He misspelled the mailing address and had NO return adress?
 :shock:

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 01:19:06 AM »

you ought to double check when  you mail stuff

im grateful Bulaski got mine today..thats like 4 human days...wait make that 3 since sunday doesn't count  :D

SinHarvest

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 01:32:39 AM »

Yea, I feel alot safer mailing, I WILL donate so much more, thanks for the chance to do this guys :D

Ichabod12

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 01:47:45 AM »

Hmm, means Baluski should be getting mine tomorrow, which puts my prediciton at Friday accurate  :D

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 05:38:54 AM »

*wipes a tear from his eye* I finally get mail besides bills...
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 12:27:01 PM »

*wipes a tear from his eye* I finally get mail besides bills...

[offtopic]
OK, female players...
now it's your  turn... write nice letters to baluski ^^
let him know he is liked =)
[/offtopic]
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 03:39:40 AM »

u just hate me and wont give me my donation points!i am not playing around,i want it,just cuss u hate me doens't  mean u gotta steal my money,misspselling a letter doesn't mean mean the mail isn't gonna come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!u just hate me and wont give me it!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 03:42:33 AM by VodaimeXVunVoku »

SinHarvest

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 03:45:54 AM »

u just hate me and wont give me my donation points!i am not playing around,i want it,just cuss u hate me doens't  mean u gotta steal my money,misspselling a letter doesn't mean mean the mail isn't gonna come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!u just hate me and wont give me it!
Do you see what you just typed[,misspselling a letter doesn't mean mean the mail isn't gonna come/i] Thats exactly what it means

Ichabod12

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 03:47:56 AM »

Neji has never stolen from any one of the people who ever donated to him. I don't think he would keep your donation just because he dislikes you. Also, the fact you misspelled the letter and put no return address on it means that it will not go to neji, and will not be returned to you. Sorry dude it's your fault.

dude no.1

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 04:02:40 AM »

Well i find it a little careless to not put a return adress, if you didnt even the mailman could've stolen it.

LeafToad

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 04:12:00 AM »

Just goes to show, next time: don't forget to write a return addresss. The fact of if Baluski does hate you or not does not matter, you would've still gotten your donation points, don't get mad at him or Neji just because you misspelled the address, we learn from our mistakes. :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 12:32:54 PM by LeafToad »

dude no.1

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 04:13:34 AM »

Their is nothing you can posibly do to prove they stole the money. Hell they have over 1k extra money.

Samantha

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 06:58:15 AM »

Hate is such a powerful word.  :-x Could we just take responsibility for our mistakes.  If you sent a payment with the wrong address, the mail couriers job is to send the envelope to the address that's given on the envelope.  Therefore, the letter will never get to Neji or Baluski.  It's been stated many times, to be extra careful sending payments by mail, especially when you are not sending a money order.  If you sent a money order you can get a refund from the maker of the money order, as long as you kept the stub with the specific number of the money order, in which they will stop payment on the lost money order and pay you back by another money order. .
All in all, there is no way to blame anyone outside of your nearest mirror for the misspelling or error on the envelope. 

*off topic*
I'll be sure to send Baluski a smile when I send my donation.  I know that feeling of getting bills all the time, plus Baluski gets bashed all the time for taking people's hitpoints.  Just keep saying to yourself, " I am somebody, and I'm liked.   :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 19 queries.