Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: marrying  (Read 5004 times)

Ichabod12

Re: marrying
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 02:45:10 AM »

I have yet to find somebody on this server to marry  :D
But I would prefer somebody I would like to talk to. Already got one actually, but she doesn't play very often so I see no point.

dude no.1

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 02:58:12 AM »

Im pretty shy in that particular point in the game, im kinda like those people in the cartoons who dont know girls are hitting on him.

Ichabod12

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 03:03:39 AM »

Im pretty shy in that particular point in the game, im kinda like those people in the cartoons who dont know girls are hitting on him.
haha, like sasuke, sort of.

LeafToad

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2006, 03:05:54 AM »

I would like to marry this one girl in the game, don't know if I should ask her though... >.> I'm also shy when it comes to that stuff.

Ichabod12

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2006, 03:14:01 AM »

I would like to marry this one girl in the game, don't know if I should ask her though... >.> I'm also shy when it comes to that stuff.
I don't why it is so hard. It's like asking a girl out, except it's easier and there isn't as much on the line. I mean if you know her, it should be pretty easy. Now if you barely know her at all, that's where it gets a little tricky  :twisted:.

LeafToad

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 03:18:39 AM »

I don't why it is so hard. It's like asking a girl out, except it's easier and there isn't as much on the line. I mean if you know her, it should be pretty easy. Now if you barely know her at all, that's where it gets a little tricky  :twisted:.

Well for me it is sort of both ways, because 1. I have no idea whatsoever how she will react with it and 2. I cannot get over my shyness towards her.

Ichabod12

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 03:24:08 AM »

Well if you have no idea how she will react you must not know her very well  :D
Just ask it if you know her and want to marry her and don't if you don't want to, it's simple. It's a game anyway, she's not REALLY making a lifetime commitment, or a reall commitment of any kind.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 03:24:41 AM »

Who is it leaftoad I will ask them for you.

Shinobi

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 03:25:55 AM »

Jeff seems like a dating service.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 03:32:37 AM »

Jeff seems like a dating service.
For only the price of a cityhouse I will ask whoever you like if they will go out with you!

Its not my fault if he/she says no, that is your fault, you ugly freak.

Ichabod12

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 03:41:15 AM »

I think LeafToad would rather do it himself. You are sort of insulting him when asking him if you want to ask his friend to marry him. It's his friend he does not need someone to make them marry him.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 03:47:59 AM »

Ichabod it was a joke. :cool:

And besides asking someone you hardly know to marry you? thats not a very good dating tip. :P

Ichabod12

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 03:49:16 AM »

Well the thing is this is a game. In the game it is not as comitting as asking someone out. Of course I won't walk up to a random girl and ask her out...but I wanna do that sometime and see what happens XD aaah you give me ideas

LeafToad

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 03:49:37 AM »

I think LeafToad would rather do it himself. You are sort of insulting him when asking him if you want to ask his friend to marry him. It's his friend he does not need someone to make them marry him.

Yes, and you are right, it is only a game n such, not like real life, I dont know, but from what some people have told me, i dont think marriage is that much of a big deal, but I would like to see what all the fuss is about.

Shinobi

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 03:52:38 AM »

:smt076 I dislike those who get married just to see what it's about.I think you should get married to someone you can actually have a conversation with or someone you actually like.Well, now that I let that out I feel better.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 05:29:45 AM by Shinobi »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 17 queries.