Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: marrying  (Read 4837 times)

Ichabod12

Re: marrying
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 03:54:04 AM »

I've been married before but for SOME reason she got a divorce. Anyway, it just gives you a 120 round buff when you get married, and a 60 round buff for every new day, kinda like gift of the gods.

Kieru

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 05:07:42 AM »

It's just 100 rounds, actually. And when you divorce someone you get a 100 rounds of guilt, which sucks. I would know, because I have experience >.> But for me, it was worth it...oh yes...<.<

SinHarvest

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »

it was as easy for me online as it was in real live, I got her pregnant. just kidding. I just asked, I saw no reason to be shy 8)

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2006, 09:52:01 PM »

I can only stress my opinion ^^ recited here.

Having TenTen/Lee should only be a "start" in a way... (also to get charmpoints to flirt then)

You are strongly advised to marry a "human" ^^ it is much more fun, believe me.

(as I played this game on another server quite some time ago, I stayed there because of my wife =) we had nice conversations and were really like a couple. it was fun)
I'm with neji all the way on this one.
Too much complication for soo little reward.

anbumiko

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2006, 12:53:50 AM »

I can only stress my opinion ^^ recited here.

Having TenTen/Lee should only be a "start" in a way... (also to get charmpoints to flirt then)

You are strongly advised to marry a "human" ^^ it is much more fun, believe me.

(as I played this game on another server quite some time ago, I stayed there because of my wife =) we had nice conversations and were really like a couple. it was fun)

neji is right, me and reina love talking bout alot of things and we like to have fun and spend time together. but having a cpu wife/ or husband is ok first but its better if you find someone that share the same things you like to

LeafToad

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2006, 02:35:54 AM »

neji is right, me and reina love talking bout alot of things and we like to have fun and spend time together. but having a cpu wife/ or husband is ok first but its better if you find someone that share the same things you like to

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I would ever marry TenTen would be to increase charm so I can marry other players in the game, it's sorta weird looking in someone's bio and seeing that they are married to TenTen also...TenTen has too many affairs. ^^
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 02:36:52 AM by LeafToad »

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2006, 02:37:59 AM »

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I would ever marry TenTen would be to increase charm so I can marry other players in the game, it's sorta weird looking in someone's bio and seeing that they are married to TenTen also...TenTen has too many affairs. ^^

why are you guys still responding to this?? i thought baluski said no  :shock: :shock:
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

LeafToad

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2006, 02:39:07 AM »

why are you guys still responding to this?? i thought baluski said no  :shock: :shock:

We are responding to show our opinions about it...that's what the reply button is for.

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 02:46:19 AM »

We are responding to show our opinions about it...that's what the reply button is for.

ok. just wondering. continue on people

*walks away all cool like*   :cool: 8) :cool: 8)
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.