Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: If You Had To Change Clans  (Read 5420 times)

Samantha

If You Had To Change Clans
« on: September 26, 2006, 06:24:05 AM »

A simple question for all.  The majority of us here love the clans that we are with now.  However, if you had to leave your current clan, which clan would you join?

HatakeSakumo

Re: If You Had To Change Clans
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 07:31:06 AM »

Shokkou...I was one of the first to recieve an invite there. :)

My second choice would be Drago although I'd lose my chance to kill Baluski  :twisted:

dude no.1

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 11:32:37 AM »

Im in <GODS> now, but if I had to leave, Id be with<drago>, or I might make my own clan.

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

I would probably join the <ANBU>, although I would consider making a clan of my own a bit.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 04:56:55 PM »

Hmmm, this is a tough choice. I've always wanted to check out <GODS> and see what they were all about when I was a wee Academy Student/Genin, but I decided to go with <Kami> instead...(bad choice, but if it wasn't for that I never would of met Kaervek and Deadinside, meaning no <Drago>)

<ANBU> seems to be extremely organized and I would love to check them out, and probably <Guild> as well. That's about it really for my curiositys.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 06:04:03 PM »

i want to join the ANBU...or at least Dragoo but damn...i only have 1 DK

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 06:37:53 PM »

i want to join the ANBU...or at least Dragoo but damn...i only have 1 DK

3 more to go.  ;)

Obey the moderator!

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 07:38:56 PM »

Hmmm, this is a tough choice. I've always wanted to check out <GODS> and see what they were all about when I was a wee Academy Student/Genin, but I decided to go with <Kami> instead...(bad choice, but if it wasn't for that I never would of met Kaervek and Deadinside, meaning no <Drago>)

<ANBU> seems to be extremely organized and I would love to check them out, and probably <Guild> as well. That's about it really for my curiositys.

The Guild is considering upping our DK limit to Chuunin..meaning 4 DKs or no Membership :P  :cool: :cool:

But we're also considering a second clan :)  :roll: :roll:

So you might see a mini Guild running around someday soon   :shock: :shock: :shock:

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 08:06:41 PM »

The Guild is considering upping our DK limit to Chuunin..meaning 4 DKs or no Membership :P  :cool: :cool:

Heh, I was also thinking of upping the requirements...maybe to Jounin or Anbu. The way I see it, once you hit those levels your more dedicated and I won't have to see that "Clan Withdrawal" mail...  :-?

I don't know, I still have to think on it.

Obey the moderator!

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 08:59:24 PM »

Heh, I was also thinking of upping the requirements...maybe to Jounin or Anbu. The way I see it, once you hit those levels your more dedicated and I won't have to see that "Clan Withdrawal" mail...  :-?

growls @ Baluski :evil:

Ichabod12

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 10:24:19 PM »

I don't mind the jounin, but I'm about 4 or 5 DK's away from ANBU not yet!!!

Anyway if I had to leave <drago> (which I wouldn't), I'd either make my own clan, or probably join Shokkou No Chinmoku.

SinHarvest

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2006, 11:22:06 PM »

I would probaly join...... HYO, becuase my wife is in it

Samantha

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 01:42:33 AM »

If I had to change clans, I would probably go to Gods, or Black Assassins.  Although I haven't seen anything from the BA clan. 

As Sakumo stated, the previous Guild plan is going as planned, and it seems like the DK will be set higher in the future.

I have to ask you all a question though. Since almost everyone here either owned, currently owns, lived or currently lives in a cityhouse, which clan would you totally destroy if you could.  The reason could be the academy students plunder, the clan is arrogant, the clan talks too much, which clan if you could have your"Blood Fills The Sky Day" would be left in the gutter after your devastation?

As for me it would be the Beggars Clan.  I cant stand those snot-nosed academy students plundering and knowing that we can't attack them back.  They would be the one's to feel my wrath.  :orcpoursuite:

Shinobi

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 01:47:53 AM »

If I had to change I would see if I could join <Drago> or <WoS>
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 01:49:27 AM by Shinobi »

SinHarvest

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 02:02:28 AM »

I would destroy <AKA> They have more members than me, and they are always talking the talk, we <sin> members walk the walk :cool:
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 19 queries.