Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Vampire & You - how to overcome the initial shock of HP loss  (Read 11781 times)

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Vampire & You - how to overcome the initial shock of HP loss
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2006, 10:26:40 PM »

Man, that kind of blows, sorry to hear that. How much HP did you lose?

20 HP... Which drops me down below the 400 mark at level 15  :cry:

Not that bad though..  :-?

Heh, 5 more hit points and I'm at 400 for level 1...and I just realized I can run from my counter part and not lose any HP. <.< >.>
I thought neji fixed that, you cant run from him, and if you do, he'll take the etra hp you have right?

Yes, it is fixed, but take into account how many Oro kills I have.  ;)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2006, 10:31:58 PM »

would surprise me =)

yet, baluski has MUCH dks =) so it outweighs it =)

you *can* get more HP, but at baluskis dk level he could have bought 1000 hp =) so he has "only" 400.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »

would surprise me =)

you *can* get more HP, but at baluskis dk level he could have bought 1000 hp =) so he has "only" 400.

All of the sudden I am thanking god that you decided to take away the Vitality potions....

I have this dreadful feeling that if they were still there, Baluski would be topping 500 HP at level 1 easily..  :shock:

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 05:08:15 PM »

would surprise me =)

All of the sudden I am thanking god that you decided to take away the Vitality potions....

I have this dreadful feeling that if they were still there, Baluski would be topping 500 HP at level 1 easily..  :shock:

I did at one time, then the vampire stole most it from me. That was 15 or 20 dk's ago though...

And 400 isn't to far off from 500, just wait until I find that certain person who can help in my endeavor.  ;)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

SinHarvest

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2006, 05:17:05 PM »

would surprise me =)

I did at one time, then the vampire stole most it from me. That was 15 or 20 dk's ago though...

And 400 isn't to far off from 500, just wait until I find that certain person who can help in my endeavor.  ;)
Now,now balsuki, do you really want to have that much Hp.......forget I asked

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2006, 06:14:51 AM »

would surprise me =)

I'm looking for that little person as well...and having rather good luck finding him.. :)

Although....I haven't gotten more than 3 gems in the last 2 game days..  :-?

So..I find the person and can't do anything..  :-?

dude no.1

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »

would surprise me =)

I'm looking for that little person as well...and having rather good luck finding him.. :)

Although....I haven't gotten more than 3 gems in the last 2 game days..  :-?

So..I find the person and can't do anything..  :-?
That guy is a meanie.

Ichabod12

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2006, 09:34:21 PM »

would surprise me =)

Noooo, little person!
I somehow spent 30 hard earned gems, and now I have like 12 left :(. I'm saving so when my kyuubi days end I can get pakkun. He's quite expensive actually, more so than the cityhouse (gemwise)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 17 queries.