Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ranked Missions......  (Read 3209 times)

kingtrewq

Re: Ranked Missions......
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 10:30:06 PM »

i like this idea, it would make the game alot more fun than it already is

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 12:20:20 AM »

It should Be Arranged Better but other than that i like it
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

dude no.1

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 07:24:40 AM »

yeah this new mission system would be nice to have, keep thinking about those missions sasuke, coz i wanna try out some difficult missions...oh and hey al :D
Hey sora, this sounds good, but maybe it should be kept low priority.

anbumiko

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 09:35:32 AM »

pretty good idea *2 thumbs up*

Sasuke X

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 12:11:05 AM »

Well i haven't been very active and my computer broke but i have ideas .-. So if i still CAN do this then..........
Mission: Find the Bikkochu
 Turns Used: 3
 Rewards: 3 gems, 100 gold

Description: Okay so here's the deal, your in a kind of maze just like orochimaru's hideout. You can either choose to do this mission alone or in a team. I'll explain the team thing later. So the point is to try and find the bikkochu in this maze. It can be anywhere in the maze and there are strong monsters in this maze. When you find a bug you'll get an examine option to see if it's a bikkochu. You have 20 minutes to find the bikkouchu before it lays it's egg and your mission is failed. Now about the team thing i was thinking it would be something like this, you and the other players don't ACTUALLY interact. You would have a team leader Jounin +, and 3 other players.You can just talk to eachother. For example, in the gardens you can see everyone gathered in that spot. Same thing in the maze (forest). The team members also give eachother a buff.  The buff will lower damage by about 1/4 and raise your attack by about a point. Now i was thinking that the Byakagun can help you in this event. Like Hinata people with Byakagun who have reset once are allowed to a see the most general direction of the forest it's in. ( Ex. You use your Byakagun to search for the Bikkochu in the forest and...... your eyes arent strong enough to see something as small as a bikkochu in this large forest but you see bugs gathering in the west..) People with 2 resets get a more specific direction (ex. northwest). People with 3 resets can see if it's straight ahead and how many steps forward. People with 4 resets can see where the bikkouchu is upon use.

I was also thinking about being able to put in a second or even third team trying to also get the bikkouchu.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a mission if my akatsuki town gets made.
 Mission: Gather Info on the Nine Tailed Fox (Kyuubi)
 Rewards: 3 souls, 100 gold OR 1 gem, 100 gold
 Turns Used: NONE, uses PvPs..
  Description: The point of this mission is to gather information on naruto. In other words, kill people in other countries. You must have 3 succesful PvPs in a row. Dwelling kills count.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission: Pick up all the trash
  Turns Used: 1
   Reward: 1,000 gold
   Description: Simply walk around in a forest and pick up any trash. Like there's a button to pick up the trash. There's no time limit and really easy to do
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Mission: Retrieve Sasuke
  Reward: 5 gems
  Description: You must find and meet up with Sasuke then bring him back to Orochimaru. This can be a team mission with a leader. You must navigate through the forest to find Sasuke and beat anyone in the forest who gets in your way. ( Neji- with byakagun and all it's jutsu, Lee- with his gates, Kiba- (has no kekkai genkai), Naruto, Shikamaru, or even Chouji. Can be done once per DK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission: Bring Sasuke Back PART 1
       Description: This is pretty much a copy of Rice's mission except your bring him back to the Leaf Village. You must go through the maze to find Sasuke's Barrel. The boss is pretty much kimmaru. He has his kekkai  genkai and CS Lvl 2. You can also run into the Sound 4 throughout the maze with their CS2's. This mission can be done once per DK.
Mission: Bring Sasuke Back! PART 2
   Description: Sasuke has run away. You must find which country he's hiding in and confront him. ( After finding him) You'll have to beat him to bring him back. Sasuke will have a level 3 sharingan and both katon and rai ninjutsu, not to mention he'll have the curse seal lvl 2 on. If you are a member or the uchiha clan and you also have sharingan it'll pretty much cancel eachother out. This mission can only be done once per DK.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission:Find the 5th Hokage
Reward: 200 gold
Turns Used: None (uses travels)
 Description: Tsunade left the village to go gambling and ditched her paper work. You just go to different countries till you find her
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission: Kill the akatsuki!
Reward: 2 gems
Turns Used: Uses PvPs
Description: Find and kill 3 akatsuki members. Dwelling kills count
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission: Protect Naruto
Turns Used: 5
Description: Itatchi and Kisame have found Naruto. It's your job to go save him. So you go to Konoha (maybe in ichiraku's) and confront them. Itatchi has three tomoe sharingan and can use mangekyou as well as his fire jutsu. I think giving tsukiyomi to itatchi might make this mission almost impossible but with jutsu + kekkai genkai it shouldn't be that hard. You must also fight Kisame who has Sution ninjutsu and his sharkskin will eat your chakra.

---Note--- The coding is still pretty confusing .-.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 02:05:58 AM by Sasuke X »

bladekiller

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 02:45:15 PM »

that is a good idea and if it works then everyone will be happy :) about it too

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 10:47:37 PM »

Wait, how exactly would these work? Replace the current missions?

This is a mission if my akatsuki town gets made.
 Mission: Gather Info on the Nine Tailed Fox (Kyuubi)
 Rewards: 3 souls, 100 gold OR 1 gem, 100 gold
 Turns Used: NONE, uses PvPs..
  Description: The point of this mission is to gather information on naruto. In other words, kill people in other countries. You must have 3 succesful PvPs in a row. Dwelling kills count.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why can't this just be in any Country?

kirasu

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 04:32:32 AM »

it would make sense to only be for akatsuki. If you are working for akatsuki then it should only be for ones in akatsuki.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 04:52:03 AM »

But why an "Akatsuki Country"? O_o

Sasuke X

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 08:11:47 AM »

Doesn't matter where just for people in akatsuki ..... was i supposed to keep going on the list cause no one posted anything so i just stopped >_>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »

Would these replace the current missions?

Sasuke X

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 11:24:38 PM »

You mean the ones from Dag? Probaly >_>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 12:29:04 AM »

You need to explain these things><

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 01:44:54 AM »

That might actually help if you did. >.>;

Sasuke X

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 01:51:18 AM »

Dude >_> are you just like going to all my topic and like saying stuff -_-?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 01:52:38 AM by Sasuke X »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.