Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What would you like as a mission for your home country?(fire,water etc.)  (Read 4166 times)

Sasuke X

Re: What would you like as a mission for your home country?(fire,water etc.)
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 05:11:53 AM »

That would depend. If neji wanted to put it in he could.... and only genin are allowed to go on missions because basically they're not ninja yet. I'm still not sure what kinda program i would use.... Microsoft word??? :?: My ideas are..... if possible, Kill three (either fire,water,wind, or rice field) shinobi. Time limit:3 real days. Reward: 2 gems 500 gold Rank C. Also maybe a spying mission, like sleep in water country for 3 nights(new days) in the fields and don't die Time limit: 3 days Reward: 3 gems, 100 gold Rank B... things like that...oh for genin picking grass in the fields of your home country for one night.  Reward: 300 gold...

Those are only a few....

LeafToad

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 05:18:56 AM »

That would depend. If neji wanted to put it in he could.... and only genin are allowed to go on missions because basically they're not ninja yet. I'm still not sure what kinda program i would use.... Microsoft word??? :?: My ideas are..... if possible, Kill three (either fire,water,wind, or rice field) shinobi. Time limit:3 real days. Reward: 2 gems 500 gold Rank C. Also maybe a spying mission, like sleep in water country for 3 nights(new days) in the fields and don't die Time limit: 3 days Reward: 3 gems, 100 gold Rank B... things like that...oh for genin picking grass in the fields of your home country for one night.  Reward: 300 gold...

Those are only a few....

I'm not getting this, so the missions would only be a feature to the genin? Jounins and chuunins can go on more dangerous missions like the missions in the naruto series, like say you are guiding a team of genin across the bridge and you encounter zabuza and have to fight him, also anbu and hunter nin should get missions where you hunt down people, like one of orochimaru's underlings or something...

Sasuke X

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 12:36:41 AM »

No, i'm just giving some ideas i had. Hunter Nin,Jonin etc. all get missions. All EXCEPT genin. Genin get these small city tasks while the jonin and hunter nin get the more challenging ones.

dude no.1

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 12:22:59 PM »

Ok, I have a nice vacation with lots of free time. Ill give it a try. Mine will be for anbu capts and up.*snaps fingers* To capture Itachi if your good, help Itachi if evil.

Ichabod12

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 10:22:55 PM »

well, I don't think anybody below kage level could capture Itachi, maybe Hokage at that. He is after all praised as being a genius ninja, probably the strongest alive.

Arcbee007

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 10:35:43 PM »

How about you have to stop one of the nine tail beasts from destroying your country. 8) and this is a Rank S mission with requirments.

Sanosoke

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 05:10:12 PM »

What about a Jounin and above mission where you train Genin and Academy Students? Like, for example... You recieve this in the mailbox, or it's randomly activated in town or something...

You recieve a mission from ______

Jounin _______, you are needed to train Squad __, please report to Mission HQ for information.  {when you arive, you recieve mission details}

Jounin _______, will you accept this mission? This means that you must take these (genin, academy students) to ______ (the forest, another town, etc.) and return, with all three subordinates. If any of them die, or are seriously injured, you needless to say, fail.

The thing is, you are basically keeping track of 4 people. Yourself, and the three younger ones. As you travel, you see a list of things happening, and the genin can fight off enemies, but not for long, you have to step in and help them... while keeping yourself alive...

I dunno, it just popped into my head...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 14 queries.