Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: More Characters in the Titles  (Read 923 times)

Konoha Genious Blaze

More Characters in the Titles
« on: October 12, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

I've had the problem that i want a certain titled but i can't have it because of the lack of available characters and is annoying that we can barely change the colors. I do understand that the current available amount is 25 but i was wondering if we could make it 30 or 35 since that colors and spaces take a lot of space.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: More Characters in the Titles
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 08:32:10 PM »

well...

no. you have 50 (!!!) chars available for title+name. 25 each.

If you have 25 and use every 2nd letter a colour, you still have 12-13 letters still....

and I don't want the "rainbow warrior of the heavens and underworlds" as title....

it's restricted for that purpose... I was already annoyed by yondaimehokageyellowflash <--AARGH
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 04:03:55 AM »

well...

no. you have 50 (!!!) chars available for title+name. 25 each.

If you have 25 and use every 2nd letter a colour, you still have 12-13 letters still....

and I don't want the "rainbow warrior of the heavens and underworlds" as title....

it's restricted for that purpose... I was already annoyed by yondaimehokageyellowflash <--AARGH
yeah i understand but currently we can only use 25 (the ones from the tiles) because who would know to use their long name and we can't change it in the game. Plus i will give you an example my name is Blaze and i want to put Legendary Shinobi as my titles like this   `4L`jegendary `4S`jhinobi `4 but i can't since i don't have enough character space so all i can do is `4Legendary `jShinobi `4 and i have to say i got disappointed, but if you don't want to add acouple of characters to the titles then is fine.

but i do have to agree with you about   
 Where do you recall growing up?

Fire country, where the Leaf shinobi are from theres a little town called Konoha.

High among the trees of the Water Country forest, in frail looking elaborate Ninja structures that look as though they might collapse under the slightest strain, yet have existed for centuries.

The Sand nin are found within the Wind Country, from the Hidden Village of the Desert, quite obvious where they got the name by the looks of it.

Rice Field Country, where the sound shinobi serve as underlings of Orochimaru.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 04:06:44 AM by Konoha Genious Blaze »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 07:38:15 PM »

Also, technically, 25 is a "hard" limit in the database... so colours are merely 2 letters more per colour...

what if you put " `4" in your name, not the title? would save 2 letters.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.