Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Keeping your title  (Read 1863 times)

narutokunninja

Keeping your title
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:08:23 PM »

I was thinking once you get a certain amount of points in the mission headquarters you could have a option that lets you keep your title  but you still get the same benefits once you get a certain Dk like if you wanted to stay genin trying to be like Naruto or Sasuke then get to 8 dks you will be able to get curse seal because I personaly would like to stay Jounin or Sennin.So what do you think? :oops: :D

dude no.1

Re: Keeping your title
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »

just change your title to [insert rank].

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:48 PM »

Yup, but why would you want to stay at a rank below what you are if not for the purpose of getting Acads to attack you?

Sasuke X

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:42:20 AM »

Yeah.... all you have to do it earn 1000 donation points.... NOT spend 1,000 on a title....... You just have to HAVE earned 1,000.... then you could keep the name Jonin or Sannin or whatever. I don't see why you would want to do that though...... i personally like having people besides lower ranks try and kill me and the new title usually cheers me up after some hard work...

dude no.1

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 05:23:17 AM »

Everyone knows titles help you get more recognition.

uchidakakashi

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:36:06 PM »

I was thinking once you get a certain amount of points in the mission headquarters you could have a option that lets you keep your title  but you still get the same benefits once you get a certain Dk like if you wanted to stay genin trying to be like Naruto or Sasuke then get to 8 dks you will be able to get curse seal because I personaly would like to stay Jounin or Sennin.So what do you think? :oops: :D

I think its stupid staying one rank and ppl will be pushing you around because your too weak and i think this is a bad idea of suggessting to keep on one rank... :smt078 BURN THEM ALL!

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:14:36 AM »

I think its stupid staying one rank and ppl will be pushing you around because your too weak and i think this is a bad idea of suggessting to keep on one rank... :smt078 BURN THEM ALL!

Well, I may be crazy, but I just think Jounin is the perfect title.  Anbu-> :-x
                                                                                        Anbu Captain-> :-x
                                                                                        Hunter Nin-> :-x  :-x  :-x
                                                                                        Sannin-> :-x
                                                                                        Kage->  :-x
                                                                                        Hokage-> :-x  :-x  :-x  :censored:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:16:06 AM by deadkat »

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 12:18:22 AM »

Go for it its your ranking not ours
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.