Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: kids  (Read 5758 times)

dude no.1

Re: kids
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 09:18:44 PM »

Maybe every dk you get your 10 of your childs dps, and no 1k, this still has a chance of abusion, ya know, but no one will go to 8 dks for only 80 dps.

Maria

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 01:47:20 AM »

Maybe every dk you get your 10 of your childs dps, and no 1k, this still has a chance of abusion, ya know, but no one will go to 8 dks for only 80 dps.

Well we could have kids as your mount and the more kids you have the more buffs you get but I will stick with Gyu~ru~ru's idea

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 01:49:11 AM »

LoL
People have tried it beofre in a similar way.
Maybe waaay l8r we can hove somthin'.

Kieru

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 04:10:20 AM »

You can always pretend...you know, roleplay that blah-blah-blah is your son/daughter? My friend told me about a few people that do that.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 10:16:21 AM »

I am going to try my luck with Neji again XD

Adoption System
Allow players who are married to adopt another player as a child.

Require
The player has to be married and has at least 8 DKs (Jounin). The "child" must have 0 DK. (Academy Students)

How it works
The "child" will recieve 10% exp every game day and 0% exp lost when killed. The parent will recieve a mail whenever the child is killed. Info include name of child and name of whatever that killed him/her.

A player can adopt a number of children based on their title.
Jounin=>1,
Hunternin=>2,
Anbu=>3,
Anbu Captain=>4,
Sannin=>5,
Kage=>6,
Hokage=>8,
Grand Hokage=>10,

Each parent may adopt thier own child. The player who adpoted the child with have to pay 100 gold per DK that the child has every game day.

In return, the donation points that the "child" get from a DK is automatically transfered over to the parent.

The player will lose the child if he/she get divorced.

The "child" player will automatically loses his/her "child" status and all the privileges that they had as a "child" once they reach 8 DKs.

Adoption
There will be an adoption centre (something like a clan hall). There players can view a list of academy students and select who they want to adopt. Display info include name, gender, level, and last login.

Parents who dump their child before the child reaches 8 DK will suffer a penalty of "Bad Parenting", a buff that last 10 game days, reducing 20% of player's exp every new day.

Game rules
Players who adopt their own character as a child if caught will be stripped of their custom title (if they have one) and the 1,000 donation points that they obtain from the child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This system let experience players help new players to level up faster (most player quit before they reach jounin, where the game starts getting interesting and easier, it's sad)

There's really no point in abusing it since all it does it transfer the donation points from the child to the parent. (except for the fact that the child level up faster, but only till 8 DK)

*Prays for a better comment*

Neji, is this still a no? Just asking for an answer ^_^;;

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »

:) the adoption should not give them an exp bonus...

and should 0dk acads can be "adopted" (remember, all except naruto have parents in the series).

... well, if you say "give the child 10% and reduce the parents exp by 10%" we have a deal... because being a parent costs ... more than what the child sees as benefit.

no donation point transfer to the parent (no rewards being a parent)

As you see, I am *very* discomfortable about having such a system.
Basically because moft ofl the guys here are no responsible parents.

I still want to have it really...there are 120 people married here... out of 6000.
how many do you think are doing this for roleplay and not for b00ns... and how many do really want to adopt somebody due to roleplay.

This is not a normal "give&take" event... this is MUCH more.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2006, 11:20:18 AM »

Me and miko. We have been married for a very long time too =D

Okay, this idea is down.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2006, 11:38:10 AM »

:oops:
well, only for 1 pair who wants to have ... you need some people to back up the idea, and not only a few... as I saw this concept crash often enough.

Especially child care should not be neglected and is seriously no game. :/
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2006, 11:45:31 AM »

:oops:
well, only for 1 pair who wants to have ... you need some people to back up the idea, and not only a few... as I saw this concept crash often enough.

Especially child care should not be neglected and is seriously no game. :/

We can't use it even if it's added since Nanami is already a chuunin with 6 DKs ^_^

dude no.1

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 09:08:18 PM »

What about having it the like normal marriage in game, If the child has very high spirits, he gives a weak buff, if very low he brings you down. With a 100 gold loss per new day, that goes from both parent's banks into the childs bank.

Kureaa

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 09:40:03 PM »

Since technically you're "adopting" here, you don't even need to be married.  You could have single parents.

My idea would be that you do not lose experience from raising a child.  That makes no sense.  If anything you should lose a certain amount of gold like 6% of what you earn per fight.  That would be given to the child.  I also think you start complicating it when you have like 10 kids per person.  That will take away from the selection of others since so few would be left.  Also your kids will one day want kids.  If you literally take on Academy students as children, then it will soon grow into an unfair situation.

It will basically become a first come, first serve situation and I don't think it will be fair to future players.

It should be that so couples who have been married for a certain amount of time and that have achieved a certain amount of flirt points with each other are given a kid.  The child, like I said should affect the parents financial situation with the only buff being that they give you joy and fill you with energy to take on one more creature.

This kid thing opens up many other doors as well, but I just gave my two cents on the subject  :)

dude no.1

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 09:45:14 PM »

Maybe if the kid has very low spirits the parents lose a turn. When Im angry in rl, its kinda contagious to my parents.

Kureaa

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »

Maybe if the kid has very low spirits the parents lose a turn. When Im angry in rl, its kinda contagious to my parents.

Yeah.  They can't always fill you with joy.  Sometimes they'll leave you exhausted  :P

Maybe the Government should send us a little gold to help take care of them  ;)

dude no.1

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 09:55:19 PM »

Nope that would be free money.

Maria

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 01:39:17 AM »

Yeah.  They can't always fill you with joy.  Sometimes they'll leave you exhausted  :P

Maybe the Government should send us a little gold to help take care of them  ;)

The free money part would be abused so that is a no but If there was an avent that a kid sudenly appered at your doorstep with a little gold that gos strait into the child's acount then that might be alloud
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.