Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ahhh  (Read 2738 times)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: ahhh
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »

The staff is not a law enforcement organisation who checks upon "abusing" of rights. You say he should not have removed members, he says he was, now the staff should dig all that up and check?
That's far too much work.

Aww... I always thought we were the law enforcers of Shinobi legends ^.^ Not that I ever arrested anyone on here >> << >>

But yes, as stated above. Your clan is your responsibility. You only trust clan powers to people you can trust 100%, and anyway, the members could just re-join can't they?

You are, but I won't let the staff control every little part of the game... you all have a private life, and also it is simply unnecessary.

Few game rules, max freedom.

Shoot he found out we're trying to take over the server!! Baluski you said he'd never fin--- *Gets hit by a brick.*\

*Regains conciousness and stares at Baluski*
Oh don't worry, the staff would never plot against you and the server, They are your friends... We are the most trustworthy people of all. We are at your control and will never do anything like this >> << >>
*Holds up a sign that reads, "HELP He's going to hurt me. He already got my fellow penguins >.<")

But yea, I know what you mean. If I was working on items, bleach, and every other pat of this game while working on school work I'd go :smt073

And as for the thread, I think the question has been answered.
There is nothing we can do really. Just message the players and ask them to rejoin. Also be cautious with who you give clan powers to in the future and try to get to know the person more.

And on that note, I'm going to take this penguiin to the penguin sanctuary in Pittsburgh!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.