Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 5 Prong Seal  (Read 5968 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Prong Seal
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 11:25:08 PM »

Or you could let the 5 Prong Seal take place, and do a series of obstacles (not like... activities) to weaken or remove the seal.

Coding will take forever though.

A temporary seal wouldn't work out, just as somebody mentioned due to the fact of following the anime.

However, also remember that the seal on Naruto was weakened when he fought Haku.

Weakening a Five Prong Seal would take a lot, of course, but some people may be desperate enough to get their curse seal reactivated. ;.)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:25:41 PM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 11:28:08 PM »

naruto seal is way diferent from the cursed seal....
I'm back to SL !

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 11:56:08 PM »

Irregardless, it's still a seal. Whether it be for sealing an exotic demon, or be something to seal away a sinister evil.

And if that's not the case... Then there should be another event made in order to reactivate it. Note that Sasuke still got to use his seal (second level I think) while fighting Naruto.

If a Five Prong Seal is put into play, another event needs to be added to make it more realistic.

This will probably *very* time consuming.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 12:00:17 AM »

ive talked about sealing demons inside players but neji kinda denied it. if the 5 prong seal existed i would probably be on those kind of things and not the cursed seal.
I'm back to SL !

Samantha

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 01:39:17 AM »

An excellent idea, as long as my curse seal isn't taken away permanently, I don't see a reason for all the complaining. It's no different than going to a specific shop that we all know about, we all have had our mounts taken for at least a day.

Maria

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 01:52:17 AM »

It is a good idea but the 5 pronged seal was used on Naruto to keep the 9 tailed fox inside him the sealing jutsu was used on Sasuke to keep the seal from controling him. They are very different from eachother because:

They have totaly diferent hand signs

They look different

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 10:21:33 AM »

exactly... the one used on sasuke to keep the curse seal in check would be the way... yet it can be broken.

@sealing demons inside you

ok, we can do that.

I will make it realistic: you get eaten away by the demon inside as you are not used to it nor did someone sacrifice his life like the Fourth to make the seal foolproof and has had the great wisedom necessary to make even the user mostly safe from its power.

So lets say you can use it from 90-120 game days, then your body explodes and the demon hacks his way into freedom...

no, you will not simply die, your character will go to 0 oro kills, no houses, no  gold, no gems, no mount, no jutsus... you will play again as a new born academy student  :D Deal?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 12:45:17 PM »

It's a deal! :.D

I was being sarcastic. I'll hurt those that say yes.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 04:38:05 PM »

yeah just not having your curse seal for just 3-4 game days isn't that bad ^^
exactly... the one used on sasuke to keep the curse seal in check would be the way... yet it can be broken.

ok, we can do that.

I will make it realistic: you get eaten away by the demon inside as you are not used to it nor did someone sacrifice his life like the Fourth to make the seal foolproof and has had the great wisedom necessary to make even the user mostly safe from its power.

So lets say you can use it from 90-120 game days, then your body explodes and the demon hacks his way into freedom...

no, you will not simply die, your character will go to 0 oro kills, no houses, no  gold, no gems, no mount, no jutsus... you will play again as a new born academy student  :D Deal?

DEAL!!! a very nice deal indeed

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 08:44:49 PM »

0 oro kills....i think many players would probably stop playing. take away oro kills its really evil !
I'm back to SL !

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 09:18:36 PM »

ok, we can do that.

On one condition.
We can chose not to have demons.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »

i gave the idea of sealing demons within players long ago. but it seems it wasnt accepted. maibe i wasnt the only one. if u do that neji plz dont take oro kills as a drawback  :-? everything but that !!  :P
I'm back to SL !

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 09:47:49 PM »

no, I will do exactly that. ^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

SinHarvest

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 09:50:48 PM »

no, I will do exactly that. ^^
:cry: :cry: :cry:I will not have a demon inside me, is there a way to fight the demon for another 90-120 of safety :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 10:37:23 PM »

if that hapends to me i guess ill be stop playing. and i think that way lots of people wont want to have a demon
I'm back to SL !
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.