Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: 2 Specialties...  (Read 1485 times)

Sasuke X

2 Specialties...
« on: October 26, 2006, 11:03:08 PM »

First off, i would like to say that i love the new specialty system  :P Okay, well you know how in Naruto when kakashi is training naruto and naruto finds his element is wind? Kakashi says that most jonin and + have 2 specialties... so like could we do 2 specialties? And also make like combination jutsu. Like  that jonin man who went with naruto and sakura to the castle where they found sasuke and he was training with orochimaru... he had earth the earth and i think wind element and it made the wood element when combined together...

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Specialties...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 11:12:59 PM »

Specialties are strong enough ^.^ Neji even had to work out the mounts to make it alittle more equal.

Why make what's already powerfull more powerfull?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 03:20:16 AM »

2 specialties? You can even have 9 specialties with the new specialty system. We worked so hard to make the new specialty system but you guys are already asking for another new specialty system?!

SinHarvest

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 03:22:56 AM »

2 specialties? You can even have 9 specialties with the new specialty system. We worked so hard to make the new specialty system but you guys are already asking for another new specialty system?!
'Guys' should be guy! I'm pretty sure 99% of us are just fine with the specialty system(some people just dont understand the work behind it all, and are slave driver) Good job with the system, take a break and drink a martini or something :D

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 07:02:47 AM »

^^

a) you can have as many as you want (specs)

b) combinations are also in the making, but give that a bit more time.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

anbumiko

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 04:53:27 PM »

First off, i would like to say that i love the new specialty system  :P Okay, well you know how in Naruto when kakashi is training naruto and naruto finds his element is wind? Kakashi says that most jonin and + have 2 specialties... so like could we do 2 specialties? And also make like combination jutsu. Like  that jonin man who went with naruto and sakura to the castle where they found sasuke and he was training with orochimaru... he had earth the earth and i think wind element and it made the wood element when combined together...

2 much power can cause a lot of probs for people that have non

Samantha

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 05:35:55 PM »

That's true, but the power of 2 specialities would surely be given to only those that have reached an high enough rank. For those that don't have much power, it's more a gradual thing. Where they would first learn how to truly master their one speciality.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 07:18:53 PM »

No rushing guys , but this idea for the future would be considered cool. Say that because Jounins , and up can have 2 instead of 1. Anyway by then whoever in the higher ranks can master their first one.

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 19 queries.