Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Pandora's box  (Read 1110 times)

SinHarvest

Pandora's box
« on: October 29, 2006, 12:12:13 AM »

Okay people, heres another one of my idea, this also takes place in the forest.(sigh) Here we go
As you where calmly walking through the forest, you happened to come across a plain looking box, sitting on top of a rock, You walk over to box planning to open it, when a small child throws his body over the box to cover it.

"Nononononono, You cant open this box." Konohamru
Says as he continues to cover the box." Why not?" You ask with a raised eyebrow." B-because, in this box lies the biggest catastrophe the world has ever seen....or maybe its the greatest thing you'll ever come across." Konohamaru says with a smirk. You curiosty at it max, you reach for the box again, only to have it pulled away again.

"Nononononono, what did I tell you, you can't, must not open this box." Dejected, you turn to walk away." But..." You turn your head to see Konohamaru Holding the box up to you, for a small fee, I'll let you open this box, it'll be all yours, but dont hold me liable for what happens, so what do you say.

Choices.
Buy the box(2 gems)
Walk away.
Result walk away- You decide to take heed to the kids warning, and you walk away.
/
Result 1- You grab the box from the child and peek inside, and you find......Konohamaru's Report card, wow, this is a catastrophe.(nothing)
/
Result 2- You grab the box from the child and peek inside, and you find....... 4 gems, Lucky you!(+ gems)
/
Result 3- You grab the box from the child and peek inside, and you find......  A book entitle jutsu for idiots, after skimming through the book, you find your self with more knowledge than before(1 specialty point)
/
Result 4- You grav the box from the child and peek inside and you find..... That the box is deeper than it looks, I mean really deep, you set it on the ground and step inside, Once you get to the bottom of this box, you find Shinigami waiting for you, congrats, you found shades.(Death)
Alright, so what do you think, good, bad, I really put some thought into this.........I think

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Pandora's box
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 01:03:14 AM »

good event. i just didnt like the death part  :-?
I'm back to SL !

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 01:19:50 AM »

well some events your gonna die and sin I loved the idea
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 02:11:10 AM »

Let's look at it this way. This is another one of those 2 choices & a few outcomes event. Simple, no need to read, just click & get it over with event. And an event that most people would just walk away from because they don't want to waste their gems.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 02:18:20 AM »

so true. =p
I'm back to SL !

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.