Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: First Timer...  (Read 5228 times)

Kureaa

First Timer...
« on: October 28, 2006, 03:15:19 AM »

Well I have a couple questions cause I want to donate.  Let me make it clear that I cannot donate by paypal so I will be taking the mail route.

Question 1:  I am Canadian so therefore I live in a different country and use different currency.  Can I still send in Canadian money and will it be worth less since it is Canadian?

Question 2:  What information do I provide in the letter?  Do I have to give all my account info or just my username?  When will I know you have recieved my donation?

Okay so that was really more than just 2 questions but.......well I don't really need to explain myself to you now do I?  :evil:

Thanks in Advance  :D  ;)

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
Re: First Timer...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 03:18:50 AM »

Well I have a couple questions cause I want to donate.  Let me make it clear that I cannot donate by paypal so I will be taking the mail route.

Question 1:  I am Canadian so therefore I live in a different country and use different currency.  Can I still send in Canadian money and will it be worth less since it is Canadian?

Question 2:  What information do I provide in the letter?  Do I have to give all my account info or just my username?  When will I know you have recieved my donation?

Okay so that was really more than just 2 questions but.......well I don't really need to explain myself to you now do I?  :evil:

Thanks in Advance  :D  ;)

for question 2 you could put anything you want, but all you need is your username and how much you donated, oh and who the points go to. you'll find out when you get your donation when baluski post it up in donation recieved thread, and you'll get a mail in the game as well
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 10:17:42 AM »

First off, I have to talk to Baluski about it =)
whether we accept CAD or not... because it is work for him too as it is not his local currency and he needs to exchange it.

Via paypal would been less a problem as it would have converted it (or maybe I'd open an CAD account since both $ and CAD are not favourable to exchange now for me to EUR).

=) I'll let you know.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 01:26:38 PM »

i have the same problem than kureaa in both questions . but i live in europe and i dont have the same coin than u guys. how do i do?
I'm back to SL !

Kureaa

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 02:15:57 PM »

First off, I have to talk to Baluski about it =)
whether we accept CAD or not... because it is work for him too as it is not his local currency and he needs to exchange it.

Via paypal would been less a problem as it would have converted it (or maybe I'd open an CAD account since both $ and CAD are not favourable to exchange now for me to EUR).

=) I'll let you know.

Alright but if it is too much of a problem I may be able to get my friend to use paypal for me.  I'll have to talk to him first about it.  He's currently going bankrupt though so I may wait a few days before I ask him.  He told me unless he can come up with $5000 in a week, he's going to have to move  :eek:

Kureaa

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 07:10:35 PM »

Okay in about 5 days my friend is going to send a donation through paypal for me.

Question:  How will you know I sent it and how will I know if you got the donation?

Also!  Do I have to know anything else about donating via paypal?  Like exchange rates, country I'm sending it to or whatever?

I haven't used it before so I don't know how it works and my friend isn't too sure about it either.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 07:24:19 PM by Kureaa »

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 12:42:50 AM »

I can answer one of those questions... when your donation is recieved, you'll know it is when you get a message in your shinobi mailbox stating so.

As for paypal, I think it converts to all currencies, no?

Kureaa

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 04:05:57 AM »

I can answer one of those questions... when your donation is recieved, you'll know it is when you get a message in your shinobi mailbox stating so.

As for paypal, I think it converts to all currencies, no?

So when my friend donates do I just have to be logged in for me to get the points?

And I'm not sure how the currencies work in paypal   :-?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 05:30:16 AM »

The best way: make the donation while logged out (or your friend does) and then note the name of YOUR character in there.

So I can give you the points and he pays. That's best.

Exchange rate does not matter for dollars, you may also transfer Euro, which is my native currency. All other currencies are not advisable, you have to exchange them to either dollars or Euro please.

Kureaa

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 05:35:20 AM »

The best way: make the donation while logged out (or your friend does) and then note the name of YOUR character in there.

So I can give you the points and he pays. That's best.

Exchange rate does not matter for dollars, you may also transfer Euro, which is my native currency. All other currencies are not advisable, you have to exchange them to either dollars or Euro please.

Note the name of my character where?  Will it have a section in Paypal for me to state my Character name?  Also my friend does not play Shinobi Legends just so you know, but I thought it would be easier for you to track the donation if I was logged in?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to make any mistakes  :)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 02:53:33 PM »

no big deal =)

there is a text field for some message, there is already a "Donation from" in there, just fill in the name.

Kureaa

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 08:07:04 PM »

no big deal =)

there is a text field for some message, there is already a "Donation from" in there, just fill in the name.

Alright thanks  :D  I'll have the donation complete in about 5 days  :)

I heard it would be easier for you to track the donation if I was logged in.  When making the donation should I be logged out or logged in?  :P

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »

Easier when logged in, but if another one makes the donation, he can't really be logged in as you, so he would get the points he wanted to give you...

so logged out would be the way to go.

Kureaa

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 08:59:57 PM »

Easier when logged in, but if another one makes the donation, he can't really be logged in as you, so he would get the points he wanted to give you...

so logged out would be the way to go.

Well my friend does not have an account on Legends so it would be impossible for him to get the points.  So I guess I would log in as he makes the donation on my account  :)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 09:00:52 PM »

if you sit at the same computer, well, ok.

I recommend against sharing your password, though.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.