Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: More ninjutsu?  (Read 1788 times)

DeAtHdEmOn

More ninjutsu?
« on: October 28, 2006, 02:51:28 PM »

I was wondering if we can consider adding these types of ninjutsu?
(After were done with these new one'e of course.)
I know we might have a few of these already but I can't really avoid adding them >> (sry)

Intermediate Jutsu
Fire Type:
Earth Type:
Doton Doryuuheki Type: Ninjusu
A Jutsu that allows the user to spit mud from his/her mouth and have it grow into a massive wall.

Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
The User of this Jutsu hides beneath the ground, then reaches up and grabs the opponent pulling them into the ground leaving them stuck with only their head showing

Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
User summons a variety of dogs that burst from the ground and take hold of the opponent leaving him/her temporarily defenseless, The dogs can be summoned one at a time and used for other tasks.

Doton · Kekkai Doroudoumu - Ninjutsu
A technique which uses the surrounding earth to cover opponents in a dome prison. The user is then able to absorb chakra from his trapped victims directly through the walls. Since the walls are also infused with the user's chakra, this allows them to regenerate if an opponent damages them from the inside.

Doton · Doroku Gaeshi - Ninjutsu
By placing the hands on the ground, the user is able to pull up a wall composed of earth. It is used to block or deflect approaching attacks.

Doton · Doryuudan - Ninjutsu
An advanced technique which creates a dragon that expels missiles made of earth.

Doton · Doryou Dango - Ninjutsu
A tremendously large boulder which is created from the surrounding earth. When thrown, it crushes and also buries the opponent due to its massive size.

Doton · Doryuu Taiga - Ninjutsu
A technique which traps an opponent in a river of mud.

Doton · Doryuu Heki - Ninjutsu
A defensive skill in which a large stone wall rises from the ground. It is used to block oncoming attacks.

Doton · Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A skill in which the user travels underground and grabs an opponent from underneath. By pulling them into the earth, an individual becomes immobilized in the ground with only the head visible.

Doton · Dochuu Eigyo - Ninjutsu
An attack used in conjunction with the Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu. The user remains underground while the enemy wastes their time and energy fighting with the mist clones. By hiding in the clones' shadow, the user is able to secretly attack the opponent without giving away their position.

Doton · Yomi Numa - Ninjutsu
A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp.

Mokuton · Jukai Koutan - Ninjutsu
A secret technique which binds an opponent in a dense forest of vicious branches. The user's chakra is the life force of the forest.

Water Type:
Suimen Hokou no Gyou - Ninjutsu
A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used as a training for an individual to learn how to control their release of chakra.

Makyou Hyoushou - Ninjutsu/Advanced Bloodline
A secret technique, which surrounds an opponent in a dome of mirrors composed of ice. The mirrors are not composed of normal ice, and are resistant to most fire based attacks. The user is capable of entering the mirrors and transporting between them by using their reflections. All the mirrors display a reflection of the user making it nearly impossible to determine which mirror the user is in or the source of an attack. This technique consumes a considerable amount of chakra.

Kirigakure no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A skill which creates a very dense fog that descreases the surrounding visibility to near zero. It produces an environment perfect for a silent assassin who follows an opponent through sound.

Kiri Shunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another in a veil of mist.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Genjutsu
A technique which creates numerous illusionary clones that pretend to attack an opponent. While the opponent is preoccupied in the illusion, the user is able to attack from a distance without giving up the location.

Jouro Senbon - Ninjutsu
Ability where throwing needles are ejected from parasols and guided by chakra to an opponent. The needles move fast enough to even penetrate steel.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A skill which creates clones composed of water. The water clones are significantly weaker than the user but are still capable of inflicting damage on the opponent. A clone will disperse back into water after receiving a hit.

Suiton · Teppou Dama - Ninjutsu
A technique which the user projects chakra infused balls of water from the mouth.

Suiton · Daibakufu no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A high level water skill which unleashes a spiraling maelstrom of water on an opponent. This technique appears to be more effective when the user is near a large body of water.

Suiton · Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A high level water skill, which creates a dragon made of water. This technique appears to be more effective when the user is near a large body of water.

Suiton · Suijin Heki - Ninjutsu
A defensive technique which creates a 360° water barrier surrounding the user.

Suiton · Suikoudan no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique similar to the Water Element Suiton · Suiryuudan no Jutsu, but instead of a dragon, a shark is created from the surrounding water.

Suiton · Suishuuha - Ninjutsu
A technique which creates a huge tidal wave that can crush an opponent.

Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another through puddles of water.

Suirou no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which traps an opponent in an inescapable water prison. It appears that the user must be in physical contact with the prison in order for it to keep its shape.

Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which creates clones with the properties of mist. Although the clones are unable to inflict damage on an opponent, any physical attacks attempted on them pass right through.

Lightning Type:
Wind Type:
Konoha Jutsu:
Shadow Type:
Beast Jutsu:

I know this might be a bad tme BUT it's been buging me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 02:54:05 PM by DeAtHdEmOn »

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Re: More ninjutsu?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 03:28:45 PM »

No.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 06:45:21 PM »

not a bad idea but they just finished the new system and ur asking for more stuff. dont kill the guys with work   ;)
I'm back to SL !

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 06:56:50 PM »

I think we have enough as is... and Shukaku is right, the new specialty system was just put in place and it's a great system and more add ons shouldn't be asked for.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 06:58:02 PM by LeafToad »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »

Intermediate Jutsu
Fire Type:
Earth Type:
Doton Doryuuheki Type: Ninjusu
A Jutsu that allows the user to spit mud from his/her mouth and have it grow into a massive wall.

Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
The User of this Jutsu hides beneath the ground, then reaches up and grabs the opponent pulling them into the ground leaving them stuck with only their head showing

Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu<--summoning jutsu
User summons a variety of dogs that burst from the ground and take hold of the opponent leaving him/her temporarily defenseless, The dogs can be summoned one at a time and used for other tasks.

Doton · Kekkai Doroudoumu - Ninjutsu
A technique which uses the surrounding earth to cover opponents in a dome prison. The user is then able to absorb chakra from his trapped victims directly through the walls. Since the walls are also infused with the user's chakra, this allows them to regenerate if an opponent damages them from the inside.

Doton · Doroku Gaeshi - Ninjutsu
By placing the hands on the ground, the user is able to pull up a wall composed of earth. It is used to block or deflect approaching attacks.

Doton · Doryuudan - Ninjutsu
An advanced technique which creates a dragon that expels missiles made of earth.

Doton · Doryou Dango - Ninjutsu
A tremendously large boulder which is created from the surrounding earth. When thrown, it crushes and also buries the opponent due to its massive size.

Doton · Doryuu Taiga - Ninjutsu
A technique which traps an opponent in a river of mud.

Doton · Doryuu Heki - Ninjutsu
A defensive skill in which a large stone wall rises from the ground. It is used to block oncoming attacks.

Doton · Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A skill in which the user travels underground and grabs an opponent from underneath. By pulling them into the earth, an individual becomes immobilized in the ground with only the head visible. <--repeated

Doton · Dochuu Eigyo - Ninjutsu
An attack used in conjunction with the Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu. The user remains underground while the enemy wastes their time and energy fighting with the mist clones. By hiding in the clones' shadow, the user is able to secretly attack the opponent without giving away their position.

Doton · Yomi Numa - Ninjutsu
A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp.

Mokuton · Jukai Koutan - Ninjutsu
A secret technique which binds an opponent in a dense forest of vicious branches. The user's chakra is the life force of the forest.

Water Type:
Suimen Hokou no Gyou - Ninjutsu
A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used as a training for an individual to learn how to control their release of chakra. <--what use in forest fights?

Makyou Hyoushou - Ninjutsu/Advanced Bloodline <--Kekkai Genkai
A secret technique, which surrounds an opponent in a dome of mirrors composed of ice. The mirrors are not composed of normal ice, and are resistant to most fire based attacks. The user is capable of entering the mirrors and transporting between them by using their reflections. All the mirrors display a reflection of the user making it nearly impossible to determine which mirror the user is in or the source of an attack. This technique consumes a considerable amount of chakra.

Kirigakure no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A skill which creates a very dense fog that descreases the surrounding visibility to near zero. It produces an environment perfect for a silent assassin who follows an opponent through sound.

Kiri Shunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another in a veil of mist. <--Is same as Kawarimi no jutsu that's already in the game.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Genjutsu
A technique which creates numerous illusionary clones that pretend to attack an opponent. While the opponent is preoccupied in the illusion, the user is able to attack from a distance without giving up the location.

Jouro Senbon - Ninjutsu
Ability where throwing needles are ejected from parasols and guided by chakra to an opponent. The needles move fast enough to even penetrate steel.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A skill which creates clones composed of water. The water clones are significantly weaker than the user but are still capable of inflicting damage on the opponent. A clone will disperse back into water after receiving a hit.

Suiton · Teppou Dama - Ninjutsu
A technique which the user projects chakra infused balls of water from the mouth.

Suiton · Daibakufu no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A high level water skill which unleashes a spiraling maelstrom of water on an opponent. This technique appears to be more effective when the user is near a large body of water.

Suiton · Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A high level water skill, which creates a dragon made of water. This technique appears to be more effective when the user is near a large body of water.

Suiton · Suijin Heki - Ninjutsu
A defensive technique which creates a 360° water barrier surrounding the user.

Suiton · Suikoudan no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique similar to the Water Element Suiton · Suiryuudan no Jutsu, but instead of a dragon, a shark is created from the surrounding water. <--what's the point in adding this if it's the same as Suiryuudan?

Suiton · Suishuuha - Ninjutsu
A technique which creates a huge tidal wave that can crush an opponent.

Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another through puddles of water.<--Is same as Kawarimi no jutsu that's already in the game.

Suirou no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which traps an opponent in an inescapable water prison. It appears that the user must be in physical contact with the prison in order for it to keep its shape.

Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu - Ninjutsu
A technique which creates clones with the properties of mist. Although the clones are unable to inflict damage on an opponent, any physical attacks attempted on them pass right through.

Lightning Type:
Wind Type:
Konoha Jutsu:
Shadow Type:
Beast Jutsu:

Those that I cut away are already in the game. There's a reason why some of the jutsu are not in there. Have you ever thought of the balance in numbers of jutsu per specialty?

I studied every single jutsu from the anime, movies, manga & even games. There's not one jutsu above that I haven't consider when creating the list of jutsu that we have now. Want me to list the ones that you missed?

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 11:29:02 PM »

LOL
It was buging me so I had too.
By the waty there was a few OTHER types I did not add :)
There is a whole world of cool jutsu ot there.
Don't get mad at me for knowing the stuff :)
I just think we could add a few more and replace some.

I was wondering what if we took some power from the justu's and split it up.
10 Jutsu per type.
1/2 Power as the ones now.
With twice as much chakra points from master's.

Think about it MORE jutsu and BALANCE!

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 12:18:22 AM »

LOL

10 Jutsu per type.

short, simple, we are fine

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 01:01:17 AM »

if u go to winkipedia theres a huge list of jutsus there where they show EVERY jutsu shown in naruto. its really a huge list....really
I'm back to SL !

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 02:04:32 AM »

LOL

10 Jutsu per type.

Don't ask for more when you don't even know how many jutsu there is in each specialty. There are still a lot more jutsu in each specialty after level 15. Trust me, players wouldn't need more.

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 02:20:25 AM »

i wasnt asking for more....
I'm back to SL !

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 02:17:10 AM »

i wasnt asking for more....

I was talking about DeAtH-boy =p

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 11:26:04 AM »

I saw one of the jutsu after level 15, :shock: it was increadible. We don't need anymore, we are fine with the ones we have now.

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 01:16:23 PM »

ho ok sorry then gyu ;)
I'm back to SL !

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »

Wow.
This is what I get for trying to liven things up.
You win.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.