Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: itaci Maybe?  (Read 8027 times)

Maria

Re: itaci Maybe?
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2006, 12:21:13 AM »

I think a better idea might be that kabuto is replaced by itachi when you reach higher ranks. (i.e. master hokage)  If you think about it kabuto is no where near the hokage level so itachi would be a better idea. It may go something like this...

when you enter the cave to fight kabuto, you see his bloody corpse on the ground. Out of the shadows, Itachi emerges. He has killed Kabuto and now has the radioactive crystal in his hands! You know this will be tougher then any fight you have had before.

That should be the opening paragraph. Also as for his stats, I think he should have over 1000 hp and good attack and fair defense. As for rewards, just about the same stuff you get from kabuto but a little bit higher. Maybe around 2000 gold and 1.5k exp.

That is a great idea exept thats too much gold

No offense, but you have not been here for too long. Also if you had faced anything that has 1000+ hp then you would know how hard it is. Perhaps he should have very good attack and very good defense. Maybe..

True, But most video games that I've played that have bosses that have over 1000 Hp never give me that much gold or any form of money and sometimes I'm under level 15

LeafToad

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2006, 12:27:35 AM »

How is this topic still up? o.o

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2006, 12:39:44 AM »

who knows really it should be
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

LeafToad

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 12:42:09 AM »

How are you getting these smileys? They fit so well into the forums.

Anyway... There's no point in continuing this discussion. Itachi can't be the main boss. If you want him somewhere else, just make a new topic for christ's sake. x.x

crimsonneji

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 02:07:57 AM »

someone please end this topic i'm surprised anyone was able to drag it out this long
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 15 queries.