Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Risuku’s Dojo  (Read 4743 times)

Risuku

Re: Risuku’s Dojo
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 04:00:50 PM »

I agree completly with risuku and blaze. The game gets boring after a while. Its just kill oro then do it again. The part about the master hokage is a good idea, since like blaze said we deserve it. :D

at that point, kekkei genkai should be in place.

yet: it needs development time and there is no end to work here

is it an idea worth creating?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 04:25:22 PM »

kekkei genkai? yes, I am on it.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Risuku

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 04:52:40 PM »

kekkei genkai? yes, I am on it.

haha, i ment the dojo  :twisted:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »

We'll see. the thing is that the current pvp with the ranking is exactly what you describe.

yet the restrictions apply.

the dojo you suggest would have the highest player (oro kills) at the lead, then going down to power.

so it is not really "fair" in a way.

fair would be playing chess ;) at is an ability of mind...

but well, I'll see.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 05:20:59 PM »

The player with the most Oro kills isn't exactly the strongest, per say. I think what would best for an idea like this is no restrictions. Anyone can attack the next highest player regardless of level or amount of Oro kill's, it would keep things interesting. Just a thought.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Risuku

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 05:24:35 PM »

The player with the most Oro kills isn't exactly the strongest, per say. I think what would best for an idea like this is no restrictions. Anyone can attack the next highest player regardless of level or amount of Oro kill's, it would keep things interesting. Just a thought.

i agree becasue not everyone has spent there oro kills the same making some seem strong but truly weaker than others. taking away the restrictions of levels will make things even more interesting.

crimsonneji

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 11:05:39 PM »

i completely agree with this idea, it would give us more to do and start new wars  :twisted: and new rivalries :evil:

Kureaa

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 11:17:25 PM »

Yeah it sounds like a really nice idea with a nice name  ;) Lol!  :D

I doubt Neji will have the idea made anytime soon though.  There's still the mount system and some other things  :)

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 01:00:00 AM »

It's an ok idea.
I think it needs some extra's too.
Like the back door into the ramen shop.
It could go to the pvp arena.
Also there could be ranks for the Dojo that will show up on a person's bio.

Risuku

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2006, 01:51:02 AM »

It's an ok idea.
I think it needs some extra's too.
Like the back door into the ramen shop.
It could go to the pvp arena.
Also there could be ranks for the Dojo that will show up on a person's bio.

why would you want another door for the inn? the people that really make a use for this have no need for access into the inn.

i would have added thing to gain exp/gems/gold but there are already more than enough events that give these things out. this is supposed to make the game more fun, not give out extras.

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2006, 01:57:30 AM »

LOL
Read it plz.
It Goes to the PVP arena.

Aderaga

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2006, 02:28:59 AM »

This is a good idea but Do you really think that people wiht less than oh i dunno 75 DKs stand a chance in this... i think it should be more evened out... Like we only carry our health into the PVP in the DOjo not our Attack and Defense boosts.... and we gain 10 health and 1 attack and defense everytime we level up

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2006, 04:17:10 AM »

This is a good idea but Do you really think that people wiht less than oh i dunno 75 DKs stand a chance in this... i think it should be more evened out... Like we only carry our health into the PVP in the DOjo not our Attack and Defense boosts.... and we gain 10 health and 1 attack and defense everytime we level up
I would totally own the dojo if that was so. :D

Risuku

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2006, 08:22:37 AM »

LOL
Read it plz.

well..... i dont know what this PVP arena is? is it already in the game.... haheaehahahrae idk.  :orcass: :smt063
and i was just stating the gems an such for future addition ideas.

like i there will be 15+ ranks depending on what neji wants so i dont think it is a big deal plus i think killing oro is enough fun for you "young ones". it should be something that is for those that are stronger so you can appriciate it when you get there.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 09:05:54 AM »

LOL
Read it plz.

well..... i dont know what this PVP arena is? is it already in the game.... haheaehahahrae idk.  :orcass: :smt063
and i was just stating the gems an such for future addition ideas.

like i there will be 15+ ranks depending on what neji wants so i dont think it is a big deal plus i think killing oro is enough fun for you "young ones". it should be something that is for those that are stronger so you can appriciate it when you get there.

the PvP Arena is a project and there are some modules by some =)
mostly buggy or simply bad code.

Deathdemon wanders around dragonprime, reads descriptions and then suggests modules by the description =) so well

the project "pvp arena" is still on hold until I can look through it, which will take time, and I don't have any right now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 20 queries.