Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Donation points question.  (Read 2444 times)

LeafToad

Donation points question.
« on: November 02, 2006, 04:19:01 AM »

I donated a while back, and recieved the 1,000 donation points and such. For a while it said "Set title (free)" and I spent a lot of my points and was down to 175 donation points and the "Set title" thing disappeared... I'm just wondering if that will reappear soon or how many points must I get again to change my title again. Someone told me you need 200, but when I reached 200, I saw nothing... As you can tell, I'm very bewildered about it.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Donation points question.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:31:50 AM »

Have you set a title somewhere in between?
You can only set one once every x points.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:25:43 AM »

I donated a while back, and recieved the 1,000 donation points and such. For a while it said "Set title (free)" and I spent a lot of my points and was down to 175 donation points and the "Set title" thing disappeared... I'm just wondering if that will reappear soon or how many points must I get again to change my title again. Someone told me you need 200, but when I reached 200, I saw nothing... As you can tell, I'm very bewildered about it.

Does the amount of points to you have earned says 1,000? If you sent any points to a friend both the amount of points that you have earned & the amount of points you can spend is reduced.

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 03:21:52 AM »

I have earned over 1,000. I'll try rephrasing it: "How many points do you need to change your title after you have changed it a first time?" I've been told you need 200 points to change your title again, but when I reached it, I didn't see "Set title" button.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 09:20:15 AM »

The ability to choose a custom in-game title upon reaching 1000 and every 200 points thereafter. (this doesn't use up those points) [NOTE: A title is the prefix on your name like Farmboy or Page]

mission hq, describe points

it should work, did you send points away or receive points?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Samantha

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 01:14:56 PM »

I see what Leaf is saying, but when you went under 1000, the set a custom title disappears.  One must keep a 1000 points and then every extra 200 points is another free custom title.  Therefore when you went down to 175 points the custom title is going to automatically disappear.  Look at 1000 points as the bar, or the breaking point that you can't go under.  So to answer your question specifically, you have to get back to the original bar for a custom title, 1000 points.  :D

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 19 queries.