Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mens Club  (Read 5937 times)

Risuku

Mens Club
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:21:25 AM »

Mens Club - While Jiraiya and Naruto searched for Tsunade, they stopped at an unnamed city. While Naruto practiced the Rasengan technique, Jiraiya partook in the fine sake and women at this mens club.

Requirement: (i am not sure of the size) Forehead Protector worth 1,000,000 Gold

"As you approach the club you flash your forehead protector to the bouncer and he admits you entrance.
Two loosely dressed women greet you and you begin to remember why you came.” [if married you lose 10 charm]   

Choices:
Approach the Bar [Bar]
Take a seat [Lounge Room]

-Bar
“You drag your heavy body to the bar, hoping to soon forget your troubles. Sadly enough the bartender knows your name, though you swear this is your first time being here. You pick up the menu and begin to view your choices.”

Choices:   (You will be aloud 5 drinks per day | free)
   Haiku – Flavor a sense of subtle refinement. Light with just a hint of dryness. [Hp and Attack plus 10%]
Outouka – A delightful sake that features soft peach flavors and the aroma of cherry blossoms. [Hp and Defense plus 10%]
   Nanbuyru – Nanbuyru is known for being very well-balances and delicate; Clear in color featuring soft, gentle flavors. [Attack, Defense and Hp plus 7%]
   Ozeki Fancy Dry – Lighter and dryer than our traditional sake, with a fruity aroma. [Hp plus 15%]
   Yumeakari – This well balanced sake maintains the perfect blend of sweetness and acidity; Features fresh, tropical fruit fragrances. [Attack and Defense plus 10%]
   Gekkeikan – This versatile sake has a smooth, mellow flavor and can be enjoyed warm, room temperature or chilled. [Attack plus 20%]
   Koikawa – An exquisite sake developed from the very finest, highly-polished rice; well-balanced sweetness and acidity, rich, full-flavored and ripe with fragrant fruit. [Defense plus 20%]

-Lounge Room
“You sit down at a large comfy couch as do the two ladies. You begin to chat about all of the troubles in your life and for some reason speaking with these girls seem to ease your pain. A waitress dressed in a bunny suit brings you a menu and begin to view your choices”

Choices:   (You will be aloud 1 per day | free) Random events [-1 to 3 turns, 1 to 3 gems, 1000 to 3000 gold]
   Toro Yaki – Toro is carefully separated in a ceramic along with three kinds of Mushrooms. Topped with a very light sauce to bring out its true flavors.
   Don Katsu – Hand hammered pork tenderloin rolled in banko crumbs and deep fried to a golden brown. Served with dipping sauce.
   Spicy Tempura – Tempura shrimp, asparagus, cucumber and avocado wrapped and rolled in masago. Topped with hot sauce and ell sauce.
   Sashimi Platter – An artful presentation of tuna, salmon, snapper, yellow tail, white tuna with chef’s choice of garnishments.
   Unagi Don – Eel spread over a bed of steamed rice. Server with garnishments.
   Kane’s Boat – Perfect presentation of sushi bar! Includes 20pc sushi, 12pc sashimi, shrimp tempura, tuna, California rolls. Along with garnishments.

I believe that there should be a point to having an expensive Forehead Protector. I think that maintain one worth 1,000,000 gold would be more then enough payment for these buffs.

Kieru

Re: Mens Club
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 04:03:40 AM »

Hum, interesting idea, but it should probably have a bad outcome or two, don't you think? Like, I dunno, passing out and losing all your money?

Samantha

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 04:16:10 AM »

You really thought this idea out, including all the details of it. I think it's a good idea. I have to agree with the previous post that there has to be negatives in the equation as well. Like being poisoned by either the drinks, food, or even the ladies and losing your gold.  I would prefer you guys being poisoned by the ladies since that seems to be the weak spot of the toad sennin.   :P

Risuku

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 04:28:36 AM »

Hum, interesting idea, but it should probably have a bad outcome or two, don't you think? Like, I dunno, passing out and losing all your money?

yeah i totally agree.. i forgot about those mischevious girls wanting to rob you. i was thinking that it would be a lot of work to get that far(maybe the gold amount for the forehead protector should be lowered) that, that would be enough to make up for no bad outcomes but there should always be some bad ones. it is late so i will add it tomm.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 04:31:28 AM by Risuku »

crimsonneji

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 04:53:40 AM »

i love this idead
i give it 10/10

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 08:14:45 PM »

*pulls out a stack of dollar bills*

<.< >.>
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »

when you bribe, bribe me with girls ;)

Never judge a cow by its udder.

crimsonneji

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 12:43:57 AM »

are you joking or just kidding because i want to know where we would get the girls from

Sasuke X

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 12:52:42 AM »

It's a good idea, :D but would the attack and HP be permanent :?: or do you mean just like a buff and the HP temporary :eek:? Also, it's called the "man's club" so what would players who are girls get? The woman's club? It would be very wrong if a girl went to the man's club  :shock:... and in Hoshi Gakure? Maybe a secret compartment in the library for like anbu captains and up... the library doesn't do much.. :cry:

crimsonneji

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 02:01:56 AM »

it's temporary and they can come in if they want i guess because it's no point in making two clubs

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 09:12:22 AM »

:twisted:
[sexism]
somebody has to bring the drinks in the mens club
[/sexism]
 :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:12:44 AM by Neji »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 09:17:57 AM »

This thread is full of evil men >.>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:04 AM »

and presumable one waitress I presume  :twisted:

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 05:10:13 PM »

and presumable one waitress I presume  :twisted:

2 if we count Risuku. <.< >.> (oh no he didn't!)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Samantha

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 05:51:17 PM »

This thread is full of evil men >.>

Sad, but so true.   :smt011  They take pleasure in being evil.  :smt019
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.