Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Orochimaru's Rain of Terror!  (Read 8513 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Orochimaru's Rain of Terror!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 05:12:17 AM »

Well, Naruto beat it and he is a genin.

crimsonneji

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »

but he used kyuubi which is like a god

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 04:33:35 PM »

Exactly, This is a really good idea and I like it alot, but I just think it should be tougher. How about if players can't use there mounts?

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 04:34:38 PM »

....that would be a hell for acads and genins  to defeat oro ...  :-?
I'm back to SL !

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »

....that would be a hell for acads and genins  to defeat oro ...  :-?

Not orochimaru, The Orochi, Its a giant snake used by orochimaru.

crimsonneji

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2006, 12:42:53 AM »

it could get stronger for each oro kill you have like it gains 100 hp times the total amount of oro kills

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2006, 01:28:46 AM »

omg 35 oro kills .... 100 x 35  :shock:
I'm back to SL !

crimsonneji

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 02:06:36 AM »

make that 10 times your oro kills

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 08:20:35 AM »

Version 2

#1 Event, takes place in certain shops You were doing your buisness when you heard two villages gossiping something about an attack on a nearby village by Orochimaru.

#2 Event, takes place in Konoha Gakure You meet [an old man/an injured young man/sobbing young lady] who begs you for food.
a)Buy [him/her] an apple (5 gold)
b)Buy [him/her] a bowl of ramen (300 gold)
c)Throw [him/her] a piece of gold and walk away (1 gold)
d)Push [him/her] aside and continue on your way.

Once you have fed the victims a certain value of food in event #2, event #3 will take place.

#3 Event, takes place in any town The [old man/young man/ young lady] tells you about Orochimaru's attack on their village.

#4(a) Event, takes place in the forest You came face to face with the giant snake that attacked the nearby village! (for academy students to hunternin)

~~~~Fight~~~~
Orochi the giant snake lunges at you with Deadly Fangs!

Reward: 10% EXP.

#4(b) Event, takes place in the forest You came face to face with the giant snake that attacked the nearby village, but it was no match for your strength. With a few mighty blows, the snake drops dead on the forest floor. But just as you thought everything was over, a monstrous purple snake appeared out of no where! (for anbu or higher)

~~~~Fight~~~~
Mando lunges at you with Jaws of Death!
note: Mando will be insanely powerful!

Reward: 10% EXP.

#4(c) Event, takes place in the forest You came face to face with Mondo again, but will you be able to defeat it this time? (Battle Mondo)

Event #4(c) only occurs if players chose to run away or was defeated by Mondo in event #4(b).

#5 Event, takes place in any town You bump into one of the villager from the nearby village. He thanks you for killing the giant snake. Now they can rebuild the village in peace.

Reward: 5 gems.

---end---

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 09:03:30 AM »

I feel we are getting closer now =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

asdfjkl

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2006, 02:44:08 AM »

why does everything have to be about gold and gems. I would love Neji to create one of these events but just for fun not for rewards. Doesn't anybody else agree with me? Neji, my idea is create this event but just for fun and exp. Also make it like when you fight kabuto. You can make it appear as an event in the forest when you turn level 10.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2006, 02:53:15 AM »

why does everything have to be about gold and gems. I would love Neji to create one of these events but just for fun not for rewards. Doesn't anybody else agree with me? Neji, my idea is create this event but just for fun and exp. Also make it like when you fight kabuto. You can make it appear as an event in the forest when you turn level 10.

yeah and for chuunin and up or jounin and up so its kind of hard

LeafToad

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2006, 04:22:16 AM »

You shouldn't be complaining about gold and gems if you are talking about fun and exp. The events can still be fun and you still get gold and gems... And I am not getting where your idea is. If you are talking about the event Gyu stated, it shouldn't be a level 10 thing, but a very random event...

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2006, 04:24:03 AM »

You shouldn't be complaining about gold and gems if you are talking about fun and exp. The events can still be fun and you still get gold and gems... And I am not getting where your idea is. If you are talking about the event Gyu stated, it shouldn't be a level 10 thing, but a very random event...

well if it was a very random thing then it should actually be about rewards since it would be harder to do... if it was a lvl 10 thing then it could only be for the fame

LeafToad

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 04:29:15 AM »

Wouldn't you say Kabuto is enough fame though? I mean yeah sure, the snake would fit in at level 10, since after you fight the snake, you fight the snake's owner, but with how the event starts off, I don't think it would fit as well at level 10 like Kabuto does at level 7.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.