Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Are you happy with the cost of mounts?

Raise gem price
- 1 (5.9%)
Lower gem price
- 3 (17.6%)
Remain the same
- 13 (76.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Mount Gem Costs  (Read 2115 times)

Conan Edogawa

Mount Gem Costs
« on: May 10, 2008, 01:25:03 AM »

I don't know about anyone else, but I have enough gems for katsuya on a 1 oro kill genin, I am not sure if anyone feels the same way. I have taken a poll because it just seemed too easy to gather so many gems, and too easy to get enough for the best mounts in the game.

This is not a suggestion to raise prices. Just seeing everyone else's take. I may suggest it if many agree with me.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Mount Gem Costs
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 02:26:21 AM »

Katsuya is not the best mount in the game. And if you save your gems, you can pretty much get anything. A normal genin has enough to afford ...gamabushi at most (I've tried this). If you don't spend any gems and know HOW to get them (experienced player), then I can see that you might have a chance of getting around 70 gems.

caquricon

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 02:39:26 AM »

Katsuya is not the best mount in the game. And if you save your gems, you can pretty much get anything. A normal genin has enough to afford ...gamabushi at most (I've tried this). If you don't spend any gems and know HOW to get them (experienced player), then I can see that you might have a chance of getting around 70 gems.

I second this without spending any and knowing how to get them one is able to save up alot. I for one have quite a bit of gems at 44 oro kills, almost enough for a certain 9 tailed fox ^^

Conan Edogawa

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 03:09:47 AM »

I never said katsuya was the best, I said I have enough for her. Also, I said it is too easy to get the best mounts in the game.

You mixed it up.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 03:46:22 AM »

This whole thread sounds like a plant, a setup, a rouse.

If you save your gems, sure, you can accumulate.  Same with gold (oh no, raise the weapon prices again!).

It takes more than just gems to get a mount.  If you have the gems, and save them for that purpose, then sure, you can get the best mount for your level.

But guess what, you earned them by saving.

I am against making gems rarer or raising prices - especially since mounts will be coming to an end soon.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 04:25:32 AM »

Go get Kyuubi, then come back:]

Sasuke X

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 07:42:39 AM »

I coulda bought kyuubi if i sold like all my dwellings <_<; (gonna reset in like a week so i didn't waste the gems) Atomkai i don't think he's asking for the prices to be higher, cause i'm almost sure most people don't want higher mount prices. And no it's not too easy Conan. Sure you can save your gems and not spend them on things just as important like health, and other certain random things in the forest, cityhouses, and castles... but mounts don't help in terms of PvP, IF you do kill people, neither do they help protect you from a PvP... it's pretty balanced depending on what you like better and i don't think they should be changed.. if you want a harder game to buy mounts in you should try LoB

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 12:38:33 PM »

Just saying, but he is actually asking for the mounts to cost more gems>> or getting opinions on if they should be higher or not.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »

Okay...I don't try to get gems, they get accumulated in the forest. But, I don't get that many. My alts get very few, if not any. Some people will have 'luck' and gather gems quickly...others are not as fortunate. Keep that in mind before you go off spouting about raising prices.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 24 queries.