Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Trouble at the Prison!  (Read 3663 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Trouble at the Prison!
« on: November 07, 2006, 06:21:52 AM »

This random event occurs randomly the moment you click continue from the new day page.

You just woke up but you are already yawning, knowing that it's going to be another day of boring training in the forest. But just as you were about to step out of your room, two ANBU members suddenly appear at your doorstep.

"[Hokage/Master Hokage/Grand Hokage]-sama, we are sorry to trouble you but there has been a jailbreak at the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. Fujin and Raijin have broken out of their prison cell and are now on a rampage for food. Due to hunger, the brothers have gone berserk and become impossible to handle."

You nod your head and the two ANBU members immediatly take you to the streets of Konoha, where The Legendary Stupid Brothers are causing a havoc.

~~~~Fight~~~~
The Legendary Stupid Brothers lunge at you with Uber Strength!

HP: Twice the amount of any enemies you have ever fought!
Attack: Very high (attack twice per round!)
Defense: A bit low (due to hunger, but their HP makes up for it!)

Victory=>The ANBU quickly take the unconscious duo back to the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. You are rewarded with 10% exp, 1 gem and 5 charm points. But you waste 50% of your turns fighting those two idiots.

Defeat=>You were unable to defeat the duo but thanks to you the ANBU were able to contain them and drag them back to the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. You lost 5% exp, 50% of your turns, 5 charm points and your HP is reduced to 1.

LeafToad

Re: Trouble at the Prison!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 06:42:15 AM »

I like the idea. But couldn't it be for Anbu also? I mean since Anbu are assisting a Hokage. It could be like the Hokage fails and you have to fight them. The idiot brothers also could have gotten a healing potion from the Hokage and gotten some items to aid them in battle

Shinobi

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 06:51:41 AM »

For Hokage and up...I need to get to Hokage then. It would be difficult for ANBU I mean if I remember correctly, they were strong and could defeat ANBU easily.I like the idea none the less.

crimsonneji

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 10:09:44 AM »

18 more dk's till HOKAGE, thats going to take a while

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »

This random event occurs randomly the moment you click continue from the new day page.

You just woke up but you are already yawning, knowing that it's going to be another day of boring training in the forest. But just as you were about to step out of your room, two ANBU members suddenly appear at your doorstep.

"[Hokage/Master Hokage/Grand Hokage]-sama, we are sorry to trouble you but there has been a jailbreak at the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. Fujin and Raijin have broken out of their prison cell and are now on a rampage for food. Due to hunger, the brothers have gone berserk and become impossible to handle."

You nod your head and the two ANBU members immediatly take you to the streets of Konoha, where The Legendary Stupid Brothers are causing a havoc.

~~~~Fight~~~~

Victory=>The ANBU quickly take the unconscious duo back to the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. You are rewarded with 10% exp, 1 gem and 5 charm points. But you waste 50% of your turns fighting those two idiots.

Defeat=>You were unable to defeat the duo but thanks to you the ANBU were able to contain them and drag them back to the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. You lost 5% exp, 50% of your turns, 5 charm points and your HP is reduced to 1.
Thank you!! Finally someone suggests something for hokages and up. I like the idea.

crimsonneji

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 03:16:00 AM »

but this idea is kinda dumb if you really think about it

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 03:20:18 AM »

yeah it is dumb since the opponent is stronger than anyone else and you get a small reward only......and you lose half your turns!

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 03:33:09 AM »

no, thanks if I defend my dwelling I lose 40%, then I could lose another 50& of that?!
 :shock:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Kureaa

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 03:39:49 AM »

no, thanks if I defend my dwelling I lose 40%, then I could lose another 50& of that?!

Yeah you could probably make more by keeping 50% of your turns over having to fight them.  Then again it is for Hokage level shinobi and I'm sure it won't occur too often so losing that many turns may not be that big of an issue.

I do think one Gem is very low and I think at least three would make it more decent especially if you do make them a challenge to defeat  :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:40:58 AM by Kureaa »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 04:44:57 AM »

~~~~Fight~~~~

No thanks, I like my turns >> Losing 50% of my turns (which is 35 if I get the event when I walk right into the forest) would not be something I'd trade for just 5 charm, 1 gems and 10%exp >.<

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 07:33:29 AM »

Version 2.0

~~~~Fight~~~~

Victory=>The ANBU quickly take the unconscious duo back to the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. You are rewarded with 10% exp, 3 gems and 5 charm points. But you waste 5 turns fighting those two idiots.

Defeat=>You were unable to defeat the duo but thanks to you the ANBU were able to contain them and drag them back to the Konoha Strict Correctional Facility. You lost 10% exp, 5 turns, 5 charm points and your HP is reduced to 1.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 03:42:21 AM »

I don't mind either version, but 2.0 is better.  :eek:

RAIKIRI

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 03:48:54 AM »

sounds good, but how do you earn charm from Fuujin and raijinn? look at them and realize that your are more charming? :D j/k i think the requirement should be lowereed a bit

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 11:02:29 AM »

sounds good, but how do you earn charm from Fuujin and raijinn? look at them and realize that your are more charming? :D j/k i think the requirement should be lowereed a bit

Well, you feel charming because you beat something even the ANBU can't handle. I could lower the requirement to Anbu Captain, but you will just get pwned by Fujin & Raijin.  Anyone with less than 400+ HP at level 1 wouldn't last more than 3 rounds.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 01:44:42 PM »

Less than 400 hp?!

I'm not interested then...
 :roll:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.