Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Badnav bug  (Read 9504 times)

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Badnav bug
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2006, 11:45:17 PM »

It works fine what are you people talking about
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2006, 11:45:40 PM »

Oh thank you ever so much for locking my thread that was getting in the way so much, Kboogi. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, continuing what was said previously. I followed Kboogi's orders and tried again and I got this:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/Ka5mark/error2.jpg 

It is very hard on the staff to try & fix the problem when everyone are creating new threads about the same issue under every topic. We had the same problem earlier, I'm sorry it was soooo hard for you to see if someone else already started something....
 :o

What do you mean "creating new threads about the same issue" ? There was only this one and some other old topics. And I take "it was sooo hard for you to see if someone else already started something" as an insult. I don't really feel like flipping through four pages of text to see if my problem is already in here. I'm soooo sorry it's so hard for you to realize that I had a problem and I just wanted it solved.

[/offtopic!]

*sighs*
1) I'm sorry if I insulted you.

2) We have been having problems with the server for most of the day. It hasn't been fun, however this is what this thread has been about also some others. Please be patient & before you just start a thread take the time to see what is already out there. I will not say anything else concerning this issue.
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2006, 11:46:31 PM »

Neji is supposed to help me but he's not so im trying to help hiom so he can help me but he's not helping and right now i have my kunai in my hand so don't get me started OK?

do YOU want to get through routing tables, trace paket sent from about physically 2 meters while you check at it about 50km away from that location?

I was working, thanks a lot, and hopefully this will work out, it's all I can do by now...

as it is going to be midnight here, I'll call it a day.

goodnight.

Thank you Neji. We really, REALLY appreciate it.  :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 11:47:12 PM by Kotomi »

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2006, 11:47:27 PM »

Im confused at what Neji said
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2006, 11:48:31 PM »

Well...
It will be up and running soon.

ElGjo

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 12:54:49 AM »

Tnx for your job

we all appreciate the staff job

and will wait patiently, thats a promise

see you tomorrow for news and good night to all  :cool:

LeafToad

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2006, 12:55:07 PM »

I'm here again for another problem... I was going to the bar on my InuzukaKiba account(seems all my problems sprout there) and I got this little text:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules/marriage/dohook/drinks-text.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/naruto/modules/marriage.php on line 123

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »

thx, should work now.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »

Oh thank you ever so much for locking my thread that was getting in the way so much, Kboogi. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, continuing what was said previously. I followed Kboogi's orders and tried again and I got this:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/Ka5mark/error2.jpg 

It is very hard on the staff to try & fix the problem when everyone are creating new threads about the same issue under every topic. We had the same problem earlier, I'm sorry it was soooo hard for you to see if someone else already started something....
 :o

What do you mean "creating new threads about the same issue" ? There was only this one and some other old topics. And I take "it was sooo hard for you to see if someone else already started something" as an insult. I don't really feel like flipping through four pages of text to see if my problem is already in here. I'm soooo sorry it's so hard for you to realize that I had a problem and I just wanted it solved.

[/offtopic!]

*sighs*
1) I'm sorry if I insulted you.

2) We have been having problems with the server for most of the day. It hasn't been fun, however this is what this thread has been about also some others. Please be patient & before you just start a thread take the time to see what is already out there. I will not say anything else concerning this issue.

I just *have* to get my two cents in...

And my defense rests with Leaf.

@Kboogi: Hasn't been fun? Try doing it for a couple of months and then talk to me. Look.. I'm not getting on your case but *everybody* knows I'm probably the most high-strung person here. And look at me. I don't go around.. rabidly on my first few days as a moderator lashing out at people. I don't mean to sound rash, but lighten up a little bit.

Being a bit shovey and acting like an ass gets you nowhere. I know, trust me. And you don't want the same punishment I received. So just relax. You haven't even experienced a fourth of the problems yet. And, I'll say again, deal with problems for two months, and then I might let you be stressed. I'm stressed nearly everyday, but I try to keep it level headed now.

Leaf's a good kid... And it seems as if it's rare for him to be angry. He jokes around a lot, and probably doesn't mean to be heated. So just chill, Kboogi... Really.

I wouldn't like to see a friend have the same thing happen to them as was done to me.

I rest my case.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

asdfjkl

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2006, 10:26:09 PM »

that was a beautiful speech :cry:

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »

its springtime of youth !  :smt088 :smt089
I'm back to SL !

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2006, 10:58:01 PM »

haha, this is real cute. I'm sure Neji appreciated not having to answer several posts about the same thing under different sections. You can side with LeafToad, I won't lose any sleep over it, lol
 :P
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »

Wonders if he is the only Mod who doesn't get stressed out over this job >>

Oh well, before this continues, locked.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 15 queries.