Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Hinata's Bookstore  (Read 9727 times)

Neo

Re: Hinata's Bookstore
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 06:22:32 PM »

yeah, but as you said on MSN about diaries, we should have biographies instead o.o
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 06:23:09 PM by Neo »

LeafToad

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »

Yes, biographies work more because who would place their diary in a library for all to read? Unless one of their friends stole it and placed it there. XD

Anyway, diaries are now biographies, unless Neji objects of course. >.>
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 07:05:09 PM by LeafToad »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 04:19:13 AM »

well most of the outcomes are lose/gain forest fights or temporary buffs. How about you find a book written by choji and you find a soldierpill in it? or something that gives thintgs other than forest fights and atk buffs.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 06:04:17 AM »

well most of the outcomes are lose/gain forest fights or temporary buffs. How about you find a book written by choji and you find a soldierpill in it? or something that gives thintgs other than forest fights and atk buffs.

You open a book by Chouji...
(a) You find a piece of potato chip and you put it into your mouth. You were surprised that the chip still actually taste good. (gain some HP)
(b) You find a piece of potato chip and you put it into your mouth. You were choked by the awful taste of the spoiled chip. (lost some HP)
(c) You find a Chouji's Soldier Pill between the pages. You pop it into your mouth and walk away. (gain Chouji Soldier Pill buff)
(d) The book was all about food. It made you feel hungry. (Nothing)
(e) You found a secret ramen recipe! (take the recipe to Ichiraku & he will make you a special ramen that gives you 10-30 HP & attack buff for 15 rounds)

The idea will most likely get rejected if you get to keep the powerful Chouji's Soldier Pill as an item.

You open a book by Sakura...
(a) You read the part about her love for Sasuke. You feel charming. (gain 1 charm)
(b) You read the part about her studies on Medical Ninjutsu. (gain 1 level in Medical Ninjutsu) or You couldn't understand any of it because you are not a medical ninjutsu user. (nothing)
(c) You read the part about girl power. You feel your inner self burning inside you! (gain Inner Self buff, extra attack & defense for 15 rounds)
(d) You read the part about her rivalry with Ino. You feel like challenging your rival. (gain 1 PVP)
(e) You read the part about Sakura admiring herself [Sakura has her own charm points that increase and decrease]. You feel that you are prettier than her (gain 1 charm if your charm is higher than Sakura's) or You feel that you are uglier than her (lost 1 charm if your charm is lower than Sakura's)

Sakura starts with a certain amount of charm points. Her charm increase whenever someone with low charm points gets the (e) outcome & decrease when someone with high charm points gets the (e) outcome. When her charm points falls to a certain level, it will be reset to her default charm points.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 06:26:37 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Risuku

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 11:01:42 AM »

:orcass::fouet:

can us more "experienced" players get come come paradise  :o

Neo

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

Yeah sure, for like...ermmm...Sannin and up ^^;

You pick up Come Come paradise, knowing you are old enough to read it.
Reading this book makes you feel perverted but at the same time Charming.

You pick up Naruto's version of come come paradise!
Expecting a tale of girls, girls and more girls you are horrified to find Naruto's version!
You feel less charming than usual!

And Gyu~ru~ru you...scare me...How many? I wouldnt have thought of half of those outcomes o.o

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 06:42:14 PM »

can us more "experienced" players get come come paradise  :o

You open a book entitled "Icha Icha Paradise"...
(0 Dk-7DK)
(a) Kakashi snatches the book away from you before you would read it. (nothing)
(b) You read the 1st few pages. You blush heavily as blood rushes to your head. You faint and bump yourself in the head. (lose some HP)
(c) It was the most horrible book you have ever read then you saw the name of the author, Hokage Naruto-sama. (lose some EXP)
(8 DK & above)
(a) You read the part about how to charm the opposite gender. You feel more charming. (gain 1 charm)
(b) [boy] You read the part about experiences in making love with a perverted expression on your face. Sakura saw you & gives you an uppercut! (gain some exp but lose some HP) or Ino saw you & screams! (gain some exp but lose 1 charm) or Tenten/your spouse saw you. You blush and walk away shyly holding her hand. (gain some exp)
(c) [girl] You read the part about experiences in making love blushing heavily. Naruto suddenly call out your name from behind, scaring the hell out of you. (gain some exp but lose HP) or Neji was looking at you as you read. You feel so embarrassed! (gain exp but lose 1 charm) or Lee/your spouse saw you. You blush as he grabs your hand & takes you to a more private location. (gain some exp)
(d) You read the part about taboo. Perverted thoughts that had never cross your mind begin to fill your head. (becomes more chaotic) or You drop the book in disgust. (becomes more lawful)
(e) You saw Jiraiya in the store! You approach him & compliment him about his book. He laughes out happily and swings his hand over your shoulder and walk away moments later. You find a strange scroll in you backpack. (gain 1 level in specialty) or You suddenly realize that your money pouch is missing! (lose all gold in hand)

Sanosoke

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 07:50:23 PM »

lol... Jiraiya is more likely to steal from you than help anyway...

I thought of another turnout for Shikamaru...

You read Shikamaru's diary, you feel smarter! You gain a level in (insert specialty here).

or, this happens... maybe... once every 20 times you read a book...

You pick a book off the shelves and open it up... but on the first page is...

a: AN EXPLOSIVE TAG (sent to the shades)

b: A powerful hypnotism genjutsu (any affect, such as a *buff, lose a forest fight, PVP, HP, charm, or just about anything.)

c: Crudely drawn pictures of naked ladies cover the pages, you are infuriated with whoever done this mischief. You demand to know who done it, and Ero-Sennin appears, and beats you up for insulting his work.

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 11:49:53 PM »

???
I think we should keep it simple and random for all city's.
Like a traveling bookstore.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 12:07:35 AM »

???
well that would be just like crazy audrey. i think it should be a branch of the library as very few people even know thers a libraray much less go there.

LeafToad

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »

???
I agree with Raikiri, it should just be a branch of the Public Library in fire country, no use in making a new one or making a traveling book store.

Anyway, I have thought up some.
1.(0-3 DKs for this one)
You scuffle through a book which contains the writings of a Chuunin. The book is the ramblings of how much the Chuunin loved the three Genin, then students, he taught. You hope to someday teach Genin of your own and have the excellent students the Chuunin did. You feel energized!

You gain 2 turns!

2.You find a book about The Uchiha Clan. As you read through it, you are reminded of the massacre that occured at that point in time. You feel depressed, and cannot fight many of the creatures in the forest.

You lose 2 forest fights

3.You find a book made by Sakura. It tells of how much she loves Sasuke and will fight Ino till' the end for him. You cannot believe she would love someone like Sasuke. You are surely more charming than he. You feel quite ugly.

You lose some charm!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 12:23:42 AM by LeafToad »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 12:22:03 AM »

???
I agree with Raikiri, it should just be a branch of the Public Library in fire country, no use in making a new one or making a traveling book store.

Anyway, I have thought up some.
1.(0-3 DKs for this one)
You scuffle through a book which contains the writings of a Chuunin. The book is the ramblings of how much the Chuunin loved the three Genin, then students, he taught. You hope to someday teach Genin of your own and have the excellent students the Chuunin did. You feel energized!

You gain 2 turns!

2.You find a book about The Uchiha Clan. As you read through it, you are reminded of the massacre that occured at that point in time. You feel depressed, and cannot fight many of the creatures in the forest.

You lose 2 forest fights

3.You find a book made by Sakura. It tells of how much she loves Sakura and will fight Ino till' the end for him. You cannot believe she would love someone like Sasuke. You are surely more charming than he. You feel quite ugly.

You lose some charm!

i'm assuming  you mean saskue... anyways i think that for the uchiha clan event, why not make it both ways. if your alighnment is good, then you feel bad for the uchiha cland na you want to get revenge for them: 2 turns. if you are evil you  laugh and saskue comes up and hits you: loses hp. not sure about the last part...

LeafToad

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 12:24:49 AM »

Whoops, wasn't thinking clearly when I typed that. >.>

How about, if you are evil, you just gain a forest fight, hoping to become as strong and devious as Itachi. Sasuke coming up and just hitting you doesn't seem much like Sasuke, him challenging you to  a match does, but it is a bookstore. >.>
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 12:28:17 AM by LeafToad »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 12:26:41 AM »

yes.. thats much better :D now all we need is this event to be accepted by neji.

Neo

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »

Wow so man y people like it...and everyone who pitched there ideas in thanks..I like the exploding tag one but think sending someone to the shades is rather harsh maybe they wake up in a hospital bed and lose time for 1 forest fight or 2?

And the thing about it happening every 20 mins would need a bit of coding, I think there'd have to be a limit of 2 books a day, like food.

Also the speciality getting increased should get changed to a extra temporary chakra use.

Also I was thinking of one where you find some gold or a gem, because...its a sort of common event so maybe...

You pick up a (Enter any book here) And find someone has left (ammount of gold/ 1 gem) inside the front cover!
Checking noone is looking you snatch the (Ammount of gold/1 gem)!

Meh just an idea for a random event for any book.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries.