Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: America<Asia  (Read 3985 times)

ryushi

America<Asia
« on: November 09, 2006, 03:48:34 AM »

My Science teacher got mad at us and told us that asian students are far more superior than us and we should be like them. What do you think?

Ps I live in USA

anbumiko

Re: America<Asia
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:52:13 AM »

well considering i lived in japan and i know how the racial discrimination works lets see
a) we are smarter
b) we like to study
c) we love video games
d) we are all created equal

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 03:53:31 AM »

They do learn more stuff and aren't they four years ahead of us in technology or something?  I personally want to be less superior if it means I get less homework... less homework = more super happy fun time w/ waffles for me. :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 03:53:56 AM by LeafToad »

ryushi

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 03:54:16 AM »

Not technically smarter. I live in USA and am very smart. I LOVE video games. Study only for big test and yea created equal. I wish I lived in Japan. What's the government over there?

BurningAshes

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 03:57:36 AM »

what are you guys talking about im asian but i was born in usa.  i hate studying but i made it to college and i did pretty good in school.  i love video games.  right now im playing silkroadonline its really fun especially with high speed internet.

LeafToad

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 04:05:10 AM »

Yup... all about the dedication. I know asians at my school who didn't do so well as me in 8th grade, and I am American... that whole stuff is just steriotypical. With enough hardwork/determination/skill/luck, anything can be achieved by any race.

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 04:11:41 AM »

well considering i lived in japan and i know how the racial discrimination works lets see
a) we are smarter
b) we like to study
c) we love video games
d) we are all created equal

Those are all from your point of view.  They're not always true.

America's just interested in things other than technology.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 04:22:28 AM by deadkat »

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 04:17:35 AM »

I *hate* it when things like these are made... It makes me feel inferior.

I know for a fact I'm not stupid, but rather intelligent.

Sure, we may not be as far in technology as Asia is, yet that doesn't mean they are smarter. What if we lack the proper equipment? What if we don't have the time to get all the fancy things that Asia has?

I don't know about you, but I'm fine with the way I live now. Sure I wouldn't mind some new toys and whatnot, but who needs that to be happy? How does that classify you as top-chain material in the intelligence ranks?

Can you answer these things for me? Correctly, if you have the capability.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

anbumiko

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 04:30:42 AM »

well the US is even though its not as high tech as japan but just remember we are the most powerful nation on this very earth

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 04:32:07 AM »

well the US is even though its not as high tech as japan but just remember we are the most powerful nation on this very earth

Which led to all the wars we have been in. x.x Any peaceful country is the better.

anbumiko

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 04:33:16 AM »

Which led to all the wars we have been in. x.x Any peaceful country is the better.

technically man we were forced to go to war, because of what germany and japan and the russians tried to do against the jews, us, and other countrys

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 04:35:56 AM »

technically man we were forced to go to war, because of what germany and japan and the russians tried to do against the jews, us, and other countrys

Yeah, so really, as long as every country has been to war, no one is better. >.>

anbumiko

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 04:38:55 AM »

actually the americans are strong because they were the ones that made the "open door policy" for the americans and all other countrys to come to china and trade with one another,

ryushi

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 12:24:53 PM »

I think America is strong but not "as" strong as Japan. When you go to school do you have to wear unniforms? Man, I'd hate that....

LeafToad

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 12:29:01 PM »

I don't think any of us are stronger. And some people do have to wear uniforms, I did when I had to go to elementary school and it doesn't really help much.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.