Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gamabunta's Escape  (Read 3514 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: Gamabunta's Escape
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 12:47:43 AM »

well actually,  gamabunta does go on rampages if hes mad. anbumiko is talking about the time when naruot was on his back and gambunta tried to get himn off. :eek:

Roti

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 01:02:56 AM »

well actually,  gamabunta does go on rampages if hes mad. anbumiko is talking about the time when naruot was on his back and gambunta tried to get himn off. :eek:

Even though that part only happened as a filler i think its a good idea specialy beacause jiraya did say that not even he could control gamabunta

RAIKIRI

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 01:07:08 AM »

Even though that part only happened as a filler i think its a good idea specialy beacause jiraya did say that not even he could control gamabunta

that was a filler? wow i thought it was part of the pre- third part chunnin exam series.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 01:08:02 AM by RAIKIRI »

Roti

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 01:26:48 AM »

it was also, but in the manga gamabunta simply jump off the huge crack on the ground and naruto already faints there is not the "if i stay in ur head ull be my subordinate" thing

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 02:55:20 AM »

that was a filler? wow i thought it was part of the pre- third part chunnin exam series.

apparently someone doesnt know what a filler is..... that episode was a part of the original story line..... a filler is an episode that goes completely away from the manga story line to givemore time for mangas to be made

Roti

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 09:46:40 AM »

i didnt say it was a filler episode i said  that that part  of the episode was a filler (something to enhace the time of the episode) which r two diferent things , also a filler is anything that didnt happen in the original story aka the manga
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 03:02:04 PM by Roti »

Sanosoke

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »

*sigh* I cause trouble... :oops:

There also was a small filler (I guess) when Ebisu tried to train Naruto, right? I mean, I don't remember Naruto running from Ebisu in the manga...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.