Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2 people paying for 1 cityhouse  (Read 3722 times)

asdfjkl

Re: 2 people paying for 1 cityhouse
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 11:06:47 PM »

alright, let me refine the idea. After a cityhouse has been created there will be a option for anyone to select which will say "Create a cityhouse with a partner" This cityhouse will automatically have the clan name on it and only clan members may enter. After two people have created the cityhouse than whoever put more money into it will will get 8 keys and the second person will get 7 keys. They will give the keys to whoever they wish but the people who recieve it have to be in the clan(you could make it a restriction). This will make it a little easier for clans to have cityhouses. If you leave the clan than you still own the cityhouse but the catch is that you still can't give keys to anyone outside the clan in which the cityhouse was created. And so the person can't give away the keys to other people outside the clan. Also the rules for these cityhouses would be that once you give a key to a person then they keep it forever. So if anyone decides to create a cityhouse they'll think twice about how commited they are to the clan  :P

LeafToad

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 11:13:32 PM »

Uhh.. I'm not for the "cityhouse built just for clan" idea. There is still a control issue because whoever pays the most gets the most keys, that's not balanced at all.

"Oh man, I just was going to deposit some money, but he did before me, so I only get 7 keys. Grrr."

These types of problems arise. Also, if they leave the clan, they should still be able to give it out to whoever they want because they helped build it. Personally, if you want a cityhouse for your clan, and you want the clan to remian sane over a cityhouse, I suggest 1 person builds the cityhouse.

Also, what about if they both leave the clan... then the cityhouse is abandoned, which means more wasted cityhouses... too much wasted time, gems and gold over this idea, sorry.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 11:15:07 PM by LeafToad »

Sanosoke

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 04:56:04 PM »

*sigh* I just wish I could find one for sale... 25,000 gold and 0 gems...

Samantha

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 07:55:19 PM »

To make this simple there has to be complete balance in the game, meaning that only one person can buy a treehouse, cityhouse, or even a castle.  For the people that castles or are in the process of finishing their castle, I'm sure that they would have liked some assistance on the gems, but they toughed it out and reached the desired goal and requirement. The cityhouse topic is no different, only one person can be the owner and only one person can decide who can stay and who gets kicked out.  :roll:

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 08:29:56 PM »

To make this simple there has to be complete balance in the game, meaning that only one person can buy a treehouse, cityhouse, or even a castle.  For the people that castles or are in the process of finishing their castle, I'm sure that they would have liked some assistance on the gems, but they toughed it out and reached the desired goal and requirement. The cityhouse topic is no different, only one person can be the owner and only one person can decide who can stay and who gets kicked out.  :roll:

With that being said, perfectly might I add, I think it's time to lock this topic.  :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 08:30:23 PM by Baluski »
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.