Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Forest Creature effects  (Read 3562 times)

LeafToad

Re: Forest Creature effects
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 01:30:20 AM »

I like it... more of a challenge, but I don't like the "the match begins with kakashi, he copies you and you automatically die..." that needs to be worked with, and this would only apply to Naruto characters that are in the forest I am certain?

Ps. Stop with the meaningless posts.

Roti

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 01:37:11 AM »

i do the same as kakashi on LeafToad's avatar for this idea, but i think that the effect should be something random during the fight maybe neji could use a module similar to the "porwer moves"(minor, double etc) and as far as it matches the char i dont think it should be only for the naruto ones

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 01:54:39 AM »

hmm. many people would complain. usually people dont want things harder. its up to neji. but i think he already have many feature requests  :P

People like me. But I already stopped playing for 2 days (6 gamedays). That way I would see the you have been killed message. Play less and you die less. Forest fights getting harder & mounts getting weaker, I will just quit =p

RAIKIRI

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 12:46:38 AM »

I like it... more of a challenge, but I don't like the "the match begins with kakashi, he copies you and you automatically die..." that needs to be worked with, and this would only apply to Naruto characters that are in the forest I am certain?

Ps. Stop with the meaningless posts.
  yes if it only applies to naruto characters, it would mean less work for neji... the effects can't make the character unbeatable or else everyones going to end up in the shades... how about kakashi has the same effect except way lower hp?

LeafToad

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 12:58:28 AM »

Yes... It seems sort of weird that you can defeat the Hokages at level 14 in the forest with just one fatal swoop... But yes, the other forest creatures shouldn't have these special effects. Imagine the mail shinobi with mangekyou sharingan. o.o

But I would really like to see the Hokages at level 14 more of a challenge, makes it more fun and realistic. >.>
Well, I might as well brainstorm if I amasking for these, right?

Naruto - Unleashes the Kyuubi during battle if you get his health really low. He gains more attack and becomes more quicker, so he would probably get two attacks in one round... for example:

"Kyuubi-powered Naruto strikes at you with 5 points of damage
Kyuubi-powered Naruto strikes at you with 5 points of damage"

Sasuke - Uses Sharingan and Curse seal... and I'm pretty sure it's self explanitory what else he uses *cough*chidori*cough*

Kakashi - As said before, Sharingan.

There are more characters, but they should fight compatible to what they do in the series

As for Konohamaru/ all the other level 2 creatures, their weakness suffices with your level... Or does it. :twisted:

If ya don't like it, just say so. :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 01:00:00 AM by LeafToad »

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 01:47:26 AM »

Yes... It seems sort of weird that you can defeat the Hokages at level 14 in the forest with just one fatal swoop... But yes, the other forest creatures shouldn't have these special effects. Imagine the mail shinobi with mangekyou sharingan. o.o

But I would really like to see the Hokages at level 14 more of a challenge, makes it more fun and realistic. >.>
Well, I might as well brainstorm if I amasking for these, right?

Naruto - Unleashes the Kyuubi during battle if you get his health really low. He gains more attack and becomes more quicker, so he would probably get two attacks in one round... for example:

"Kyuubi-powered Naruto strikes at you with 5 points of damage
Kyuubi-powered Naruto strikes at you with 5 points of damage"

Sasuke - Uses Sharingan and Curse seal... and I'm pretty sure it's self explanitory what else he uses *cough*chidori*cough*

Kakashi - As said before, Sharingan.

There are more characters, but they should fight compatible to what they do in the series

As for Konohamaru/ all the other level 2 creatures, their weakness suffices with your level... Or does it. :twisted:

If ya don't like it, just say so. :)

Heh I like it, though I hate everyone complaining that they're too hard. They're not gonna be as hard as getting killed in one hit guys! I don't get what's so hard about understanding that! :evil:

Sanosoke

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 03:31:16 AM »

hmmm... or maybe when Neji makes bloodline limits available, you could use that on Kakashi... he can't copy those, now can he?

Mangekyou Kakashi... er... too powerful... unless it only lasts like 5 rounds, then he turns EXTREMELY weak... as he does in the series or something...

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 12:16:20 AM »

I agree, no Mangekyo Kakashi :P

LeafToad

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 12:19:28 AM »

I disagree... Why not mangekyou kakashi? There has to be SOME challenge in the game, ya know? Anyway, if ya want the easy match( :( ) then it won't last till the end, unless Neji objects. >.>

RAIKIRI

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 12:24:35 AM »

I disagree... Why not mangekyou kakashi? There has to be SOME challenge in the game, ya know? Anyway, if ya want the easy match( :( ) then it won't last till the end, unless Neji objects. >.>
well if its a challenge, why not make kakashi a special event? if i fight Mangekyou kakashi in the forest, and he gets alll the mangekyou effects, i would do no damage as he would dodge my attacks and counter...

LeafToad

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 12:26:44 AM »

I said it would not be for the entire match, so it shouldn't exactly be a special event, should just happen in the match, then his "buff" so to speak then ends and the match returns to normal.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 12:29:42 AM »

ahh i see, sorry.  :oops: so should we just drop the regular sharingan kakshi?

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2006, 12:33:51 AM »

I said it would not be for the entire match, so it shouldn't exactly be a special event, should just happen in the match, then his "buff" so to speak then ends and the match returns to normal.

Like the Orochimaru Snake Arm buff?

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006, 05:57:28 PM »

heh whoa you guys are going WAAY ahead of yourselves, does Neji approve anyway?

Sanosoke

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 02:25:39 AM »

why make the creatures more powerful? I mean, make more special events and make it so that they happen more often... I mean, the forest creatures...are about right... I think...
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.