Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Heartbreak  (Read 5061 times)

Sanosoke

Re: Heartbreak
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 08:30:22 PM »

I have no love or any other emotion towards anything. I serve my master, I am his tool...

hmmm... I like that... *thinks of making it my sig*

I witness this everyday... I am not part of it, thank goodness... it results in fights, and stupidity feeding off of itself... all parties involved should forget it ever happened... well, then again, I do live around a violent bunch, so this situation may be different...

LeafToad

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 10:30:52 PM »

Oh yes, of course the sometimes violent bewilderment of the friends of the girl should be anticipated. And I must say that it is such the horrible feeling, knowing it all has changed.

ryushi

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 10:36:26 PM »

You can't push the love too far. There's this girl in my grade (7th) she's been with this one guy for a while and now she's preganant. I know I wouldn't want to be in that position.

LeafToad

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 01:51:43 AM »

Well, it happens. >.> they take it too far. But yeah, the weird part is when and this happened to me recently, you like someone, and you completely shun someone out who likes you. So it makes it like a love pentagon.. *counts with his fingers* ... yeah, that sounds about right.

ryushi

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 02:08:52 AM »

Yeah I've done that before but only cuz I wanted the one mentioned much earlier

Sanosoke

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 03:17:59 AM »

I take that back, I have been involved... but not by any will of mine... I accidentally tick off the guy that's after the girl... he attacks me, to show off to the girl... I kick his butt or humiliate him in some way, the girl comes after me... that never lasts too long, thank goodness... :roll:

Also, the girl likes to make the guy that's after her jealous, just to toy with his mind... so she uses me... kinda annoying, but whatever... I bug the crap outta all of them... :twisted:

SinHarvest

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 03:31:11 AM »

You can't push the love too far. There's this girl in my grade (7th) she's been with this one guy for a while and now she's preganant. I know I wouldn't want to be in that position.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 18 queries.