Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Clan Wars  (Read 16025 times)

crimsonneji

Clan Wars
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:34:52 AM »

When  two clans are at war can you (Neji) make it so that everyone can attack anyone in the clans. I know that seems like bad thing to do but when someone really high attackks someone low instead of gaining exp. they can lose some.That would be the catch to it. Most clans are really weak but get into fights with clans much stronger than them, this way clan members will watch what they say.

LeafToad

Re: Clan Wars
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »

So if a bunch of clans wage war on a very tiny clan made of Genin. Those Genin will be attacked a whole lot. You can attack people who do wrong to your clan, but this is just taking it too far. It steps over the boundaries and there is no balance to it if someone of really high rank can attack a Genin... Just let your clanmates attack them...

Maria

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 03:03:01 PM »

So if a bunch of clans wage war on a very tiny clan made of Genin. Those Genin will be attacked a whole lot. You can attack people who do wrong to your clan, but this is just taking it too far. It steps over the boundaries and there is no balance to it if someone of really high rank can attack a Genin... Just let your clanmates attack them...

This is kind of a good idea exept for the part of the genin... :roll: :orcpoursuite:

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 03:04:03 PM »

if neji aproved that idea then everyone would be at war. especially me  :twisted: muhamuha die acads  :P
I'm back to SL !

Samantha

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »

I actually know where you're going with this, so you're saying that if a person of high rank like a kage kills a academy student than the hokage would lose experience because of the kill, but it would serve a purpose of letting the other clan know you're no match for us.  :shock:
We all make jokes about killing academy students and all, but I would be rather ashamed to come to the forum being a Kage on my way to being Hokage, with everyone in the forum knowing that I killed 3 academy students with my pvp's, even if the clan I'm in was at war.  :oops:
There's something morally wrong with the difference in power, and attacking academy students. I get tired of them as well, but our clan has a junior clan that we support, that takes care of academy students and genins that are problems. So why not ally with another clan that will take care of your academy student/genin clan problems?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 07:14:45 PM »

once again this topic =) "search" function... good stuff.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

asdfjkl

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:28:30 PM »

if you guys are trying to say that whoever is attacking loses exp but the person being attacked doesn't than i think it's a good idea. When two clans are at war it doesn't really feel like it's at war. It's mostly if you happen to see someone you can kill from the opposite clan then kill him but the person killed doesn't really care. You could make it so that if two clans declare war on each other and a kage sees an academy student sleeping in the fields or in a dwelling there will be an option that says declare war which means you can fight that person but you will lose the exp. And when the person logs in again it will say "you have been killed in the war". When do the wars end you ask? Well, when everyone in your clan has been killed at least once by the other clan than you win.

LeafToad

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »

Too much work asdfjkl. anyway, if it doesn't feel like a war, then by all means, you can go around attacking the Kages - Hokages which are the clanleaders of certain clans. As for me, I don't really feel like seeing "you were killed by Hokage such and such, we know that can't win against a Hokage, but who cares, it's a war, right?"

No thanks. And if this has already been asked for, then there is no use in continuously fighting for it. v.v
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 11:04:43 PM by LeafToad »

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:04 PM »

what you could do is have someone who would watch over clan wars, and give one clan the "ok" to have a war with another clan.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 11:27:23 PM »

hm, well, I try to make such things to have no human action necessary...

because there will be _tons_ of questions to that poor guy then.

If he decides to quit without saying, -> all hell open.

currently there is _no_ place in the game where you need a human "ok" to do something.

We should let it stay at roleplay, OR make "clan diplomacy" but then we need a major concept, and I absolutely refuse to "you can slay all of their members without limits". they will _still_ apply in any case.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 12:23:40 AM »

yes kage vs genin sounds too harsh... how about during war, clans know where they opponent clan members are staying as in a list. This way wars seem more like wars and not just something people keep talking about.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 01:37:43 AM »

Anything that would allow me to attack another player again is fine by me >.< (Even if it is vs academy students >.<)

And you could always give the lower levels a buff that may level out the playing field.

Like maybe a buff that increases attack and defense by 1/8 (Or somewhere around that) for every extra DK your opponent has?

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 01:53:45 AM »

This thread is pointless seen too many make a grand point , and organize what ideas you have please. Just hate when threads are closed especially when reviewing a thread that was made in the past.

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 01:58:32 AM »

This is complicated  :?: So you're saying that there should be something that allows clans to do war. This "WAR" means that you can kill other clan members by any means possible. This is all I got sense of. How about making it so you can only attack people if they are in your same rank? but that wouldn't work if there were many high ranked players and other low ranked players. Man this is confusing... :smt104

Maria

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 02:43:57 AM »

The idea of war is real cool but a Hokage atacking a acad thats just mean (exept if the acad is anoying then it's fun) :smt061 :orcpoursuite: :smt067
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.