Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Collectable Toy Models  (Read 15451 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: Collectable Toy Models
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 12:34:02 AM »

Yes this is a great idea especially if you dont want to spend money on a bigger headband.

SramShadow

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 02:50:12 PM »

lol buyable statues..
how about owning a muzeum and the NPCs pay 10-100 gold/1 gem to see em..
that wounlnt make them uselles..

Sanosoke

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 04:34:00 PM »

These are permanent, right? *looks at badly burned and torn headband that shrinks everyday*

and you keep them? and they don't break? >>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 04:34:41 PM »

lol buyable statues..
how about owning a muzeum and the NPCs pay 10-100 gold/1 gem to see em..
that wounlnt make them uselles..

funny, you found another loophole to cheat with gems / gold.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sanosoke

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 04:37:33 PM »

Not loophole... investment... >>

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 06:15:10 PM »

The idea is ok in my opinion.

edit: Gyu's idea I meant :P
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:08:37 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »

I disagree.

Wanna bet for $50 that there will be at least 30% of all users with museum who'd abuse that function?

May I remind you of the coffers issue? Or the still present issue with self-referred multichars?

Or about other things that were simply said to be "good strategy" but was simply exploiting stuff?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ryushi

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 07:05:51 PM »

I don't care at all about a museum I just want the models in the game, especially if their show in the bio. I love the collectible stuff Gyu comes up with  :D

Sanosoke

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 07:49:58 PM »

at first I was joking about it, but now that I've thought about it... that's not a bad idea...

1. he said NPCs... (I'm assuming he meant Non-playable characters), so they couldn't necessarily abuse it in the way of visiting their own museum...

2. People aren't going to go see a museum that's got two items in it as much as one that's got everything... so you aren't going to make money and gems off of one toy...  and it'd be entirely random... you could wake up one day... and the new game day message will say, "you've recieved 10 gold from admissions at your museum..." (that is when you've spent 10,000 on the toys themselves, and this message doesn't appear all the time, just randomly...)

3. You get more expensive and rare stuff, you get more gold... 100 gold randomly a day... a .001 percent chance of getting a gem... etc...

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 08:17:23 PM »

at first I was joking about it, but now that I've thought about it... that's not a bad idea...

1. he said NPCs... (I'm assuming he meant Non-playable characters), so they couldn't necessarily abuse it in the way of visiting their own museum...

2. People aren't going to go see a museum that's got two items in it as much as one that's got everything... so you aren't going to make money and gems off of one toy...  and it'd be entirely random... you could wake up one day... and the new game day message will say, "you've recieved 10 gold from admissions at your museum..." (that is when you've spent 10,000 on the toys themselves, and this message doesn't appear all the time, just randomly...)

3. You get more expensive and rare stuff, you get more gold... 100 gold randomly a day... a .001 percent chance of getting a gem... etc...

Just too much work (for Neji) for virtually nothing, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:18:09 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Sanosoke

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 09:40:12 PM »

Neji? I thought the Naruto fairy would do it... >>

I realize that coding would be horrible for that kinda crap... but it'd be a neat little addition... and it's no priority right now, apparently... with the mount reworks... ( :evil:)... chakra and other stuff...

RAIKIRI

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 11:55:04 PM »

I dont see the point of opening a one man museum... why not just make it like tatoos and have them listed on your bio? {no shrinking tow models! :-x}

kyutu

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2007, 01:44:21 AM »

also maybe their could be some super rare figers that are doing somethine

ex:
itachi using mageco sharingan
curse mark level 2 sauske using dark chidori

things like that

SramShadow

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2007, 02:07:25 AM »

1.if you search my name on the game.. you will see im a she
and yes i meant NPCs not players
and i was thinking of random events like: tenten loves your museum bla bla bla  you gain a charm point

2.yes.. maybe  a minimum of 10 toys would get you.. lets say 10 gold per hour?
and when you get 32 you get 60% change of getting a gem? and 20% change of getting 3 gems

Sanosoke

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2007, 04:45:47 AM »

I'm not saying that it's gonna get accepted as a museum... I highly doubt that it will, I'm just pointing out it doesn't have to be a loophole for money transfer...

it'd be REALLY awesom if you could click it and it showed you pics of it... >>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.