Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Real PVP  (Read 4308 times)

LeafToad

Re: Real PVP
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 02:47:00 AM »

A game day is only 5-10 minutes?
 :shock:

You are sadly confused about that one bub.
 :P

You know what I meant.... and if you didn't, you are the confused one. It would usually take someone that amount of time to finish up their forest fights if they don't read everything thoroughly. -_-

Gosh, you had to make me go retaliate and stuff. :roll:

@ Fiyona - And after going through the same set of forest fights for levels 1 - 15 for about 100 times, you tend not to read everything thoroughly anymore, it gets tiring.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 02:48:30 AM by LeafToad »

Fiyona

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 04:42:05 AM »

The game is much more than just forest fights.. there's so much to it!! All the places in all the special events, countries, pms, chats, clan updates... there are not enough hours in the day. @_@ And multiply that by the amount of characters that I have (only 3 people know how many)... yeah. I need to be logged in more than once lol.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 03:44:06 PM »

You know what I meant.... and if you didn't, you are the confused one. It would usually take someone that amount of time to finish up their forest fights if they don't read everything thoroughly. -_-

Sorry silly rabbit, it is impossible to use 120 turns in 5-10 minutes...EVEN ON THE NEW SERVER - I have tried already. Of course now, I am sure you say someone who has about the same turns as you. Too bad that isn't the story for everyone else.

You can just stay confused though, you do that very well...
 :D

Neji,
Let me know if I was accurate about my IP address...I just think this would be way too much trouble.
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

As I stated, you *cannot* identify somebody at a 100% rate due to his IP.

Why? Because if you're an AOL user, 100 other guys have the same IP :(

so, you want to fight one of him? bad idea, same IP...

same is with nifty guys. They simply use a tunneled connection to a proxy and é voila, they are two different persons.

:( it IS tricky.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

LeafToad

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »

Sorry silly rabbit, it is impossible to use 120 turns in 5-10 minutes...EVEN ON THE NEW SERVER - I have tried already. Of course now, I am sure you say someone who has about the same turns as you. Too bad that isn't the story for everyone else.

You can just stay confused though, you do that very well...
 :D

Well not everyone decides to put their hard earned money into pointless amounts of turns, sorry, but I have better things to do with my money.

And I'm so sorry that you couldn't see that I was obviously talking about people who keep their turns in the two digit range.

You can just keep being a pompous fool who wastes his life excessively clicking "Look for something to kill" for 120 times, you seem to be doing that very well. :D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:26:47 PM by LeafToad »

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 05:42:28 PM »

A pompous fool you say? I expect comments like that from the likes of your kind, no biggie.

By the way, I just do "Search Suicdally"...not that is really matters...

Moving on to something more important,

Could it be possible to set up a queue that would select the opponents at random? Of course some filters could be in place so a grandhokage wouldn't be against a jounin...

Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »

I have to go through about 270 forest fights every game day due to the amount of chakra I have >_>

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 02:20:35 PM »

How many turns I go thru a day?!

With my specialty points alone is over 400....
 :twisted:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

thSannin

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 04:10:01 PM »

emmm...
about pvp:
what about some place like the one that gyu suggested, but simplier (at least while you're working on the more complex one), only for private challenges, that works exactly like a normal pvp?
just for 2 guys that want to see who's the strongest without affecting exp, gold, and without dying.
maybe it shouldn't even take turns, and it could be just like the fighting zones.

this is just a suggestion :oops:, and i confide in Neji's divine wisdom :o

protofusion

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 01:56:30 AM »

emmm...
about pvp:
what about some place like the one that gyu suggested, but simplier (at least while you're working on the more complex one), only for private challenges, that works exactly like a normal pvp?
just for 2 guys that want to see who's the strongest without affecting exp, gold, and without dying.
maybe it shouldn't even take turns, and it could be just like the fighting zones.

this is just a suggestion :oops:, and i confide in Neji's divine wisdom :o

well than some people would just stay logged in forever until the next game day that might be bad
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.