Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: I need some help on video hosting.  (Read 672 times)

Sab

I need some help on video hosting.
« on: November 23, 2006, 05:57:22 PM »

I'm currently having trouble trying to find a website that you can upload a video to, by url, and re download it onto my computer.
It's an amv i made quite a while ago, i lost quite a few amv's but i particularly wanted to keep this one, and due to self rebooting, my computer deleted it and i lost everything.

I have the video saved in my friends photobucket files, but the video has completely gone out of sync. (The video is too fast for the song) and photobucket pixelated it quite a lot. This is why i want to re download it, so i can re-sync it back onto the song and hopefully make the video clearer.

If anybody knows of a website, or if anybody knows how to fix the problem in an easier way, help would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Here's the video i wanted use;

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Mossbell/?action=view&current=eDW8KAO26Qk.flv

Sab

Re: I need some help on video hosting.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 07:32:11 PM »

Okay good news, my boyfriend acted just as i needed it.
He figured out a way to convert it, and i'm now in the middle of re syncing the video. >>
(This is very confusing)

Hopefully it'll all work out..fingers crossed.

ryushi

Re: I need some help on video hosting.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »

Have you tried youtube?

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.