Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Rob the Bank!  (Read 1425 times)

deadkat

• View Profile
Rob the Bank!
« on: November 26, 2006, 09:02:51 AM »

Pretty simple...you rob the bank.

The Bank-> Plan a Robbery-> You must give 2000 gold to fund the robbery.

[                Hire->  Add 500 gold to the total cost to increase attack during the robbery. [+2 attack]
Optional----------[                Buy Blueprints-> Add 500 gold to the total cost to increase chances of escape. [+10% chance]
                        [                Gather Information-> Spend five turns to decrease chances of an encounter. [-10% chance]

Once the robbery is planned, you have 30 minutes or until the game day ends to commence the robbery.  If you fail to do so, you will waste your 2000+ gold.

The Bank-> Commence Robbery-> You sneak into the bank, hoping that your information is correct.

->You encounter Bank Employee who lunges at you with Complementary Pens! (50% chance)
                                                 =Fight
                                                 =Abandon Robbery (20% chance of success)                                                 
                                                 =Give up [You can't have access to the bank for three game days, but you are unharmed]

-> You encounter Security Guard who lunges at you with Stun Darts and Kunai! (40% chance)
                                                   =Fight
                                                   =Abandon Robbery (10% chance of success)
                                                   =Give up

Win-> =Continue on
                                                             =Abandon Robbery

Lose-> Dead

-> You are surprised to see that this hall is empty.  Filled with confidence at your cleverness,
                                                   you feel less nervous.  [+5 hitpoints] (10% chance)

After a dozen or so times of doing this you will reach the end.

END                                         -> Finally, you reach the deposit boxes.  Awed at the money in them, you
                                                   do not notice the two security guards behind you.  They stab you with
                                                   something and you know no more.   [Dead] (50% chance)     

-> Finally, you reach the deposit boxes.  Knowing that you have little time,
                                                   you begin stuffing your pockets.  You run away with [3000-5000]
                                                   gold in your pockets. (50% chance)

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:07:26 AM by deadkat »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Rob the Bank!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 09:11:18 AM »

Only problem is I would say like 4-5% chance of getting the permanent hitpoints due to the fact this really isn't a random event if you could just go the the bank for it. But it sounds pretty fair.

(Only other problem I see is 50% chance of dying just for an extra 1000-3000 gold isn't something I'd be happy with ^.^)

Personally, if I did this event, it would be for the permanent hitpoints, not the gold ^.^

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 09:22:48 AM »

Personally, if I did this event, it would be for the permanent hitpoints, not the gold ^.^

No...I'm sorry to say, they are not permanent.  They're just a little boost to keep you going.

It was originally for Chuunin and lower so the Academy Students could get a decent weapon and armor during their first days on Shinobi Legends.  It could be like that, too.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:28:46 AM by deadkat »

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 09:28:42 AM »

3000-5000, not that worth all the gold/turns wasted.

Well thoughout idea nonetheless... but it has already been asked for >.>

There are other robbery options in the game. :)

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 09:30:29 AM »

Read my post.  I modified it.

It is only five turns, and even that is optional.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:31:31 AM by deadkat »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »

Nice, plunder the bank twice, and you get max of 10k gold = best weapon. =)

It was originally for Chuunin and lower so the Academy Students could get a decent weapon and armor during their first days on Shinobi Legends.  It could be like that, too.

Translation to admin-speech:
"You should get the best weapon+armour to level up faster when you're low. Later on it won't be that much of a problem, but you would boost them at early stages, makes it easier to level."

Comment:
"Sure, and it gets more boring to play as you have maxed out weapons as n00b in 2 game days and are kicking oro at day 4. Then people say 'whoa, not more, that's it?' and leave the game'

When I read an event/special/module whose only purpose is to buff guys up... I refuse to introduce it, like I am doing it now.

Also, all I see is you can hop in and get it, no real consequences for longer on.
I'd personally after 3 failed robberies would prohobit you any travel to any town other than your home town and also would deny you the right to use the  bank. Also you would be able to buy no dwelling nowhere as your reputation as a robber & thief precedes you. Bank robbery is serious there. All countries have a bank, and it is neutral.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.