Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Thinking about donating..  (Read 1672 times)

Sab

Thinking about donating..
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:06:50 PM »

Hmm, i'm thinking about donating, but the problem is, i'm a UK dweller, without paypal, so i need to get paypal for a start (Hopefully being allowed to) I don't even know if you can donate from UK to US using paypal anyway. xD But yah.

I'm thinking about donating something like £30, which is like.....i dunno.....just under $60 dollars, i think.
I just gotta comfirm some information on the whole way paypal works and hopefully that'll work out. >>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking about donating..
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 09:22:51 PM »

Well, basically you need to send from UK to Germany where I reside.

So you could use a "normal postal" donation in Euro if you prefer that... though I highly advise against it.

Pounds or Euro(s) have a higher exchange rate than dollars, so in that case you would get more donation points.

If you can, I advise to setup paypal and donate via it.

What do you want to know? Basically you setup an account, link it to your bank current account (that's how it works in Germany, I guess it's similar in the UK) and then you can get going.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sab

Re: Thinking about donating..
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 09:31:41 PM »

I considered normal postage seeing as i don't have a paypal, but i know paypal is much easier and allot safer.

I should have a paypal soon enough, seeing as i'll need it soon for some other things too, unless i use someone elses paypal to donate from.

Thanks for the extra information, i'll see what i can do about it.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.