Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Attacking other players (specifics)?  (Read 1333 times)

slottedspoon

Attacking other players (specifics)?
« on: December 03, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »

I have been attacked by other players and it asks if I would like to get revenge.  It gives me the players name, but how do I go about finding and attacking that specific player?

Also, how is this handled?  Is there a way to avoid getting attacked when logged off?

Thank you in advance.

ryushi

Re: Attacking other players (specifics)?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 04:04:35 PM »

To find out where the other player is you can find their location using list warriors. For their statistics..... well an old lady may be able to help you with that but it has a very small fee. Of course you could take the easy but sometimes expensive route with an assasin in the forest. When you're logged  out the only barrier between you and a blood thirsty killer (like me  :twisted:) is some form of shelter an inn, luck, or being dead. Hope that helps  ;)

Aceman

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 05:12:56 PM »

1. look for the player name in the warrior list, get to the same lvl as him/her so you have the option to slay. That is, if you could find the person
2. You cant really avoid getting attack, there are ways to decrease the chance, but bahhh it wont work against player killers like myself, i check every dwelling ^ ^

Blindbandit

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 06:15:14 PM »

Get some bloodthirsty person to kill them. :O Like me. or...

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 06:19:26 PM »

Yeah hit me up and they'll be dead. You can kinda tell by my pvp number that I like killing. And I do it for the fun of it so no cost  :twisted:

Blindbandit

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 06:35:53 PM »

Or you could find out if they live in a dwelling. you can plunder it and fight him. (Dont plunder if hes a higher level.)
(305 Pks Beat choo)

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »

Forgot about bounties... More cheap than the assassin.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:40:43 PM by LeafToad »

slottedspoon

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 10:05:40 PM »

(Can you tell I have not been here long?)

I managed to find the username in the "List Warriors" search feature.  They are the same level as me (Lvl. 5) and it said they were "Inside Dwelling".  I know they are a member of a clan, but I checked in quite a few dwellings (all of Konoha & Fire) and did not see their name listed.  Later, they were logged on and in Fire Country, but I could not find a way to 'slay' or attack them.

Obviously, I might be missing these options.  I have read through the FAQs, but right now, I am having a badnav.php problem.  I petitioned (which I think is the correct procedure), but have not heard anything yet.

Thanks again.

ryushi

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 03:10:56 AM »

You can only attack players in your pvp range. Like if you're level 13 you can only attack player 12-15 I think. But if you're level 15 you don't get exp for killing weaker players, although I do just to raise my pvp count  :twisted:

Sacrifar

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 08:02:27 PM »

The safest hideout to avoid player to attack you,there's only ONE....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: SHADES  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Stay at there when you logged out and Shinigami will guard your safety for you.. :D

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.