Game Development > Shinobi Legends Language Board

French translations.

(1/10) > >>

KingCyrus:
I wouln't have a hard time translating in french. It's actually the main language I speak. I don't think I have time to do EVERYTHING unless you give me ALOT of time. So, yeah, if there are some people who can help, that would be excellent.

Though it will be canadian french (Montreal), not french french (very little difference).

Neji:
We can live with that =)
and I deliberately opened threads to see _how many_ people there will be to translate that stuff =)

I know it is much work, and so we need not to start without a few guys for a new language =)

KingCyrus:
Ok then, I guess we wait. By the way, there will be no coding whatsoever? You give me the text, I translate and I send it back, right? :P

Neji:

--- Quote from: KingCyrus on December 07, 2006, 02:03:29 PM ---Ok then, I guess we wait. By the way, there will be no coding whatsoever? You give me the text, I translate and I send it back, right? :P

--- End quote ---

Well, you go in the game, find nice little "T" boxes everywhere, and once you click them, you see the original text and can add your translation.

Or you can go the Translation Wizard(TM by Neji) to translate faster with more texts involved and also "module-wise".

KingCyrus:
Seems simple, very well then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version