Applications > Forum Applications

LeafToad, a mod?

(1/7) > >>

LeafToad:
...Yeah, I've been wanting the position for a while. Any section really, whichever you choose. I'm online or tend to be logged in most of the day on the weekdays so I'd be able to be a great mod. I sent you a PM about it a long time ago Neji, though never got a reply with the answer. Anyway, I'd like to know what other people feel about me having the position as well...

asdfjkl:
i've never had a problem with you and when i was in your clan and here in the forum you've been a really nice guy. i think neji would accept you if he had a position open but thats if he has one open. by the way neji, i would like a position to. i want to be your self esteem. every morning i send you emails praising you and raising your self esteem. whats the catch you ask? well, you will give me one whole cookie and a pat on the back, nothing more nothing less

Baluski:
You can have Kboogi's spot. <.< >.>

kboogi:
That is fine with me, I wouldn't expect nothing less from a <DORKO> member...

Baluski:
Your grammar and spelling is great, you're attitude is upbeat, you hold your anger, the members seem to have no qualms with you. Then again, it seems my judgement of character isn't all that great. *admits to suggesting Kboogi for the spot*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version