Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: LeafToad, a mod?  (Read 15332 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: LeafToad, a mod?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 04:18:18 AM »

Now that I wouldn't complain about. >>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

anbumiko

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 06:36:55 AM »

this is for you man!

[picture removed by neji due to a ridiculous size]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 12:24:24 AM by Neji »

anbumiko

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 05:56:21 PM »

leaftoad would be a excellent mod

1. good pronunciations
2.wise
3. nice towards others

all in all he would be a good mod on the forum considering he does help and does less spam  :P

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:44 PM »

Leaf has the perfect qualities of a mod.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 12:23:49 AM »

thanks, anbumiko, for your doublepost and the very very big picture.

I took the liberty of removing it.... if you keep posting unnecessary large pictures, you will make me angry.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

asdfjkl

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 12:57:13 AM »

i also think he would be the perfect moderator...... only one thing, lose the attitude. writing "geez...." at the end of one of your posts isn't necessary, it's usually done to infuriate other people or show your extreme dislike of something which isn't a good quality.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 01:08:52 AM »

So I'm bad quality for a moderator, Asdfjkl?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 01:21:51 AM »

i also think he would be the perfect moderator...... only one thing, lose the attitude. writing "geez...." at the end of one of your posts isn't necessary, it's usually done to infuriate other people or show your extreme dislike of something which isn't a good quality.

ACtually asdfjkl... I've only said "Geez..." once out of my one-thousand-something posts... I sense no attitude in my posts and I don't believe anyone else does either. And besides... are you really one to comment, Asdfjkl?

The reason as to why I said "Geez..." is because I didn't appreciate how you publically lied about the moderators saying that they struted their power around these forums... so yes, I did have an attitude towards your attitude against them... but, who wouldn't?

And it's not to infuriate the other, and if it is, I did not use it in those terms. I used it to show fustration at the topic you made, nothing there had anythiing to do with you. There you go running around in your circles/putting words in your mouth. ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 01:24:49 AM by LeafToad »

asdfjkl

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 04:41:31 AM »

" are you really one to comment, Asdfjkl"? thats shows attitude to me. ;) "There you go running around in your circles/putting words in your mouth. " and theres attitude in that to. don't you agree, don't you think that when i'm reading these two lines i feel insulted? because i don't feel deeply insulted but somewhat insulted. i still think you should be mod but i think your arguing with me because you don't understand what i was trying to say in my other topic. i'll open it up so we don't bring that discussion here. and to lebis, you are just straightforward with people, you tell them what you think without beating around the bush. thats who you are. your straightforwardness can be taken as disrespectful but it depends on who your talking to. different people interpret different thing differently. i've only seen you insult when you argue with people. for example the guy who wanted to be a mod and started questioning your authority since you thought he wasen't good enough and when you argued with that guy in the donations thread. you had a right to be mad but instead of arguing with them i think you should've let it go since your a mod and should be regulating stuff not arguing with stupid people. if they got you mad to the point where you wanted to insult or argue with them than you just should've closed the topic before making the comment.

SinHarvest

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 04:47:43 AM »

The enter button is your best friend asdfjkl

asdfjkl

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 04:48:31 AM »

;)

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 04:49:15 AM »

Well.. Since Asdfjkl decided to be an idiot and bring up a topic that was ALREADY locked... I guess I have to lock this one too.

Thanks for making my day worse, sweetheart.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 04:52:10 AM »

But I don't want to...I'm enjoying this. =)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

asdfjkl

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 04:53:38 AM »

baluski what do u think, should moderators keep thier cool more or should they be free to critize and insult. it barely happens but the times that it does happen is it appropriate?

asdfjkl

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 04:59:35 AM »

i don't care that i double posted :P this is about leaftoad being a moderator. baluski i think you should lock it if people keep bringing up my beliefs vs. thiers since they know i'm right. ;) but seriously, this is about leaftoad not me or mods
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.