Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Wandering Warrior  (Read 2918 times)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Wandering Warrior
« on: December 11, 2006, 04:12:24 AM »

1.An old man notices you while you look for forest creatures. He then says : " I wander from place to place to find a worthy opponent. My life is near its end, I wish to die in battle. I wish to know the taste of defeat. Would you accept my challenge? Before you answer, I hope you are aware that this will be a fight to the death. I will also like you to know that I have NEVER been defeated."

1a) No

"So be it." The old warrior leaves with no further words. You are still shivering...(lose 2 attack and 2 defense for 20 rounds)

1b) Yes

"Very well then, let us begin. I want a fair battle so you may not use your mount. Can you accept this?"

2. a) Do not accept
"I see..Then I do not wish to fight you. Farewell."

2a1) Go after him and kill him.

You decide to go after him with your mount for he seems scared to fight. Just before you attack him, the old man stops in his tracks, " You fool!" He takes his katana and destroys you.

While you breath your last breath, you can see him looking at the sky, "Why?"

*You lose experience and die.

2a2) You let him leave.

You let him leave for you sense he is very strong. You return to the forest.

2.b) Accept.

The old warrior takes of his robe, leaving him with an armor of extreme beauty. He takes his katana in hand and charges at you!!

*he is very powerful, so powerful that luck is ALWAYS a factor..of course your power counts too :P

VICTORY

if you are GOOD

"ahaha..Finally...So this is how it feels...I have lived my life as a warrior...The thrill of battle...I see great things in you boy..Protect those you love with that power of yours. Destroy evil when you see it, that is my dying wish. Now I may rest in peace for I know someone will take my place. Farewell, my friend." Thus, the old man dies with tears of happiness.

You bury him with his katana and armor. While you leave the site of battle, you think of his words with a gentle smile.
Will you accept his wish?

a) yes

You will definately fulfill his dying wish. (become more good)

b) no

You don't care about his wish. (nothing happens)

If you are EVIL:

"Such power, such power indeed. So this is the feeling of defeat..but I sense you are an evil warrior. A pity....."
The old warrior lays on the ground, slowly dying..What do you do?

a) leave him to die

You leave him to die. For some reason, you feel excited about your victory against the strong opponent. (gain 2 attack and defense for 20 rounds)

b) stab him

You stab him. You make his death very painful. You then leave with your weapon covered in blood.

(become more evil)

DEFEAT

Your vision starts to fade and your body becomes numb. While you are dying, you can see the old man looking at the sky, " My search continues..." As he watches you dying, tears roll down his cheeks.

*you die but the thrilling battle made you stronger (no loss of exp)

Well this is my first try, don't be harsh :P
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 02:01:20 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

LeafToad

Re: Wandering Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 04:36:54 AM »

Very well thought out idea. I have no objections to it, it's just perfect.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 10:33:49 PM »

eurm...is anyone else aware of this topic? :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 11:15:36 PM »

lol i read the time u made it. i like it
I'm back to SL !

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 01:27:22 AM »

lol i read the time u made it. i like it

Well, now I guess I wait for Neji to reply...:P

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 01:15:29 PM »

Too few outcomes. Neji dislike events that tell players, you do this and you become good, you do that and you become evil. Otherwise, the event I made in this thread would have been a much better "alignment" event.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1834.0.html

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 02:04:51 PM »

What about the "Help them" and "Destroy them" event ;)

And you HAVE to kill him before even getting to become more evil or good which is very hard...I didn't think of it as an alignment event..I had an event in mind but I added a few things so it wouldn't be only a battle :P

Neji can do whatever he wants with the outcomes if he likes the idea, but I would like the main story of the event to be kept.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:10:54 PM by KingCyrus »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »

What about the "Help them" and "Destroy them" event ;)

I was wondering why Neji wouldn't consider replacing that event with the one I suggested.

And you HAVE to kill him before even getting to become more evil or good which is very hard...I didn't think of it as an alignment event..I had an event in mind but I added a few things so it wouldn't be only a battle :P

In other words, a Gorgon/Cerberus/Werewolf special event, but with "alignment" attached to it.

Neji can do whatever he wants with the outcomes if he likes the idea, but I would like the main story of the event to be kept.

How many dying-undefeated-old man are there, in the forest? The story sounds like an event that you should only encounter once in a lifetime. Armor of extreme beauty and a katana? WTH? Samurai Legends?

Neji would have already spoken if he liked the idea. Since there isn't any reply from him...take a wild guess.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »

Yeah, i thought about it, but how many Cerberus or Gorgon are there in the forest..they should be once in a lifetime events aswell I guess :P

Oh yeah, and Neji, is it true what she said about you not answering to the topic? :P

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 05:38:33 PM by KingCyrus »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 05:55:35 PM »

If you read, you will notice that the monsters aren't always "dead". They are sometimes just wounded.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 06:00:11 PM »

I don't see the problem in making a once in a life time event :P
When you kill him, the event is no more..
But you can only have a chance of killing him at hokage level...

I think it's better this way...

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 06:00:32 PM by KingCyrus »

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.