Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: what character are you like??  (Read 2727 times)

Uzamakiman

what character are you like??
« on: December 12, 2006, 06:22:15 AM »

take this little quiz that tells what character you are then proudly tell the rest of us who you are

http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?naruto=tests/personality

Sacrifar

Re: what character are you like??
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »

You Are Sasuke

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

8)

Sound

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 02:08:26 PM »

Man I got Sasuke and I don't even like sasuke....I wanted Neji or lee..

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 03:42:26 PM »

Sound

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 03:52:40 PM »

you got Neji...I don't know how I'm like Sasuke I'm an @ss I'm not freaky out to kill anyone...I don't seek power...wait well  I do seek power but I'm nothing like Sasuke. :evil: :evil:

Kenshirou

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 04:35:32 PM »

You Are Kakashi

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

Woohoo.

hinatarock

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 08:33:18 PM »

You Are Sakura

You hardly ever say what you think. In fact, you NEVER say what you think, but that's OK. You're smart and hard-working. You do things you don't like without complaint because you recognize it as your duty. As an enemy or rival, you're one of the fiercest but at the same time, you are a truly dedicated friend.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 09:49:15 PM »

You Are Gaara

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths!

:twisted: :twisted:

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 10:13:17 PM »

I got Kakashi. >>

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 10:31:36 PM »

You Are Shikamaru

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »

You Are Neji

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 10:34:48 PM »

You Are Shikamaru

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.

That's who I shoulda got. I mean.. I've been actually surveyed by a doctor to see if I was pessimistic or not..

I thought negatively at things. >>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 10:45:53 PM »

That's who I shoulda got. I mean.. I've been actually surveyed by a doctor to see if I was pessimistic or not..

I thought negatively at things. >>

Hmm, but I never really saw Shikamaru as pessimistic before. Though my friends call me pessimistic if you were to ask them. I like to complain sometimes. o.o

kyutu

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 10:47:57 PM »

You Are Sasuke

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 10:59:11 PM »

you are neji. lol

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.
I'm back to SL !
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 20 queries.