Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rob The Grave  (Read 4992 times)

opop

Rob The Grave
« on: December 26, 2006, 01:19:45 AM »

This extremly rare event would take place in the forest (if possible only in wind country forest) where you stumble upon graves of dishonorable men and wemon who where banned or deleted there are two choices (1.Run away ,2.Look at Headstones) #2 takes you to a list of graves possible for  you to rob then just choose a grave and rob it and you get the gems and gold that the player had when banned/deleted but whats that a skull pops out from the ground challenging you to a fight if you lose you lose all gold and gems on hand (and you dont die your hitpoints just go to 1) if you win you get the graves gold and gems

when the grave is defeated it disappers from the list and deleted members are totally deleted from the server
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 05:38:45 AM by opop »

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Rob The Grave
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 01:35:18 AM »

wow that would be really a good way to get gems....and easy
I'm back to SL !

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 01:43:09 AM »

But it would be to easy. I mean think about it,if  somebody gets to the grave first then they will take all the gems. So basicly it's like a plunder to somebodys dwelling just to there grave. So basicly you understand why I'm going to have to say no.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 02:35:41 AM »

Opop.. you have a very poor imagination, no offense.

50 more health?

Banned? Why banned? What if they're only banned for 3 days? How about 10 days? No. They'll come back on... and beat the living hell out of you for suggesting this if it were put into play.

Deleted? Doesn't that mean that character is deleted? Doesn't that mean that like... no data on the person exists? They're deleted. Not there. We're not going to keep track of some 1000 accounts when they delete from inactivity, sorry. I know damn well this won't be put into act, irregardless even IF it has a slight chance to be...
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 02:37:41 AM »

u already get some stuff in the graveyard and forest so its kinda pointless and easy. too easy  :shock:
I'm back to SL !

opop

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 03:30:00 AM »

Opop.. you have a very poor imagination, no offense.

50 more health?

Banned? Why banned? What if they're only banned for 3 days? How about 10 days? No. They'll come back on... and beat the living hell out of you for suggesting this if it were put into play.

Deleted? Doesn't that mean that character is deleted? Doesn't that mean that like... no data on the person exists? They're deleted. Not there. We're not going to keep track of some 1000 accounts when they delete from inactivity, sorry. I know damn well this won't be put into act, irregardless even IF it has a slight chance to be...
after the account is robed it is completely delted from the game   and the skull aalways comes up and is egual or greater than the person who was delete that it represents in attack def. and hp, and only people in there range can attack certain ppl like pvp

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 03:53:23 AM »

So clarify...

Even a banned account can get deleted?

It won't happen. I'll tell you that much.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

opop

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 03:58:20 AM »

So clarify...

Even a banned account can get deleted?

It won't happen. I'll tell you that much.
no i think it was u who said " We're not going to keep track of some 1000 accounts when they delete from inactivity" that was my solution for that

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 04:03:02 AM »

So that means the account can only be deleted from hand deletion and robbing? Hell no. I want an alt already as it is. I'm waiting for it to be deleted after it expires. What the hell? You make no sense.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

opop

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 04:05:28 AM »

So that means the account can only be deleted from hand deletion and robbing? Hell no. I want an alt already as it is. I'm waiting for it to be deleted after it expires. What the hell? You make no sense.
hmm why dont u delet this topic ill make a new one but with a description a lot better and edited a lot  :)

LeafToad

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 04:05:40 AM »

If someone's account is banned or deleted, do we really want to disgrace them more by robbing their graves? ;)

opop

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 05:22:09 AM »

If someone's account is banned or deleted, do we really want to disgrace them more by robbing their graves? ;)
yeah its a tuf (mis spelling) lesson get banned u lose all your gold and gems and respect ;)

LeafToad

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 05:23:45 AM »

yeah its a tuf (mis spelling) lesson get banned u lose all your gold and gems and respect ;)

But isn't getting banned disrespect enough? We don't want to tarnish people's names in this manner. You can already plunder in other ways... I don't believe this should be another.

opop

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 05:37:36 AM »

if you get banned its the  price you pay u know and i kinda fixed it the description forgot put som thing hold on

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 05:45:35 AM »

What the hell? Are you like.. 5 or something? Do you not process the ability to THINK?

Obviously, you don't know the circumstances a person gets banned under. You don't know what it IS to get banned.

How about you get banned... robbed as well. And if you come here and complain about it, I'm hunting you down and beating the hell out of you.

Discord - Vyloria#9279
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.