Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: HeadBands  (Read 1585 times)

Kilana

HeadBands
« on: December 27, 2006, 01:58:16 AM »

I think all Headbands should be at lower price like 500 or so,becauseif u spend your beginning 1000 dollars on a headband what money is there to buy a weapon to fight with,or armor to defend yourself,its a big burden to newbies on Shinobilegends and it could mess up their game completely :roll:

LeafToad

Re: HeadBands
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 02:10:52 AM »

-500 is not that much... and I'm not just saying that because I'm not an acad. But after you get your weapon and armor and stuff, you have so much money to spend before your Dragon kill... so 1,000 is reasonable.

SinHarvest

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 02:16:20 AM »

also, you dont have to buy one, its not required....not yet

NaraLong

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »

wait a minute...
not yet????
uh oh...

Kilana

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 07:29:08 AM »

remeber guys,some newbies want the headband and it just messes them up,and if they just read the FAQ to type then they dont know when and how they will need the head band,so it goes both ways,i still think 1000 is uncallled for,naruto in the anime gets his for free,and graduating the academy wich isnt a bad idea for the game :D :roll:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 11:07:46 AM »

Are you guys talking about the forehead protector in Konoha Gakure? If you are...
remeber guys,some newbies want the headband and it just messes them up,and if they just read the FAQ to type then they dont know when and how they will need the head band,so it goes both ways,i still think 1000 is uncallled for,naruto in the anime gets his for free,and graduating the academy wich isnt a bad idea for the game :D :roll:
Sure, give them a size 1 which will get destroyed when they face Orochimaru. :twisted:

Maria

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 09:43:22 PM »

Are you guys talking about the forehead protector in Konoha Gakure? If you are...
Sure, give them a size 1 which will get destroyed when they face Orochimaru. :twisted:

I think she means that you keep it even after you face Oro

Kilana

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 02:47:23 AM »

actually,i was an acad and i had a  size 36 forehead protecter

opop

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 03:38:29 AM »

i had a size 1 because i thought i needed one to go to genin

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 04:11:56 AM »

Then was is this about lowering the price? The forehead protector IS suppose to let you waste your money.

kyutu

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 10:09:09 PM »

i feel a penguin is going to die here

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 15 queries.