Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rank bosses  (Read 1695 times)

narutokunninja

Rank bosses
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:03:57 AM »

Ok you know when you get to level 15 and kill oro you level up but how bout you put different bosses because really do you think a Academy Student could beat oro I was thinking when you are a academy student you would have to beat Iruka as a genin you would have to beat Kakashi a chunnin would have to beat Shikamaru a jounin would have to beat Zabuza a hunter nin would have to beat Kabuto a anbu would have to beat Oro a anbu rank would have to beat...... havent thought of anyone for that one :oops: anyway a sannin would have to beat Tsunade or Jyriah a Kage would have to beat Gaara and a Hokage would have to beat the 4th Hokage or the 3rd Hokage so what do you think.

opop

Re: Rank bosses
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 12:35:13 AM »

Ok you know when you get to level 15 and kill oro you level up but how bout you put different bosses because really do you think a Academy Student could beat oro I was thinking when you are a academy student you would have to beat Iruka as a genin you would have to beat Kakashi a chunnin would have to beat Shikamaru a jounin would have to beat Zabuza a hunter nin would have to beat Kabuto a anbu would have to beat Oro a anbu rank would have to beat...... havent thought of anyone for that one :oops: anyway a sannin would have to beat Tsunade or Jyriah a Kage would have to beat Gaara and a Hokage would have to beat the 4th Hokage or the 3rd Hokage so what do you think.
no because the original  game was a dragon and oro represents the dragon so yeah no need for it

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:38:26 AM »

lol neji could just change the boss name and picture for acads .... just for fun  :P it will be no diferent
I'm back to SL !

opop

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 12:39:51 AM »

lol neji could just change the boss name and picture for acads .... just for fun  :P it will be no diferent
oh okay

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 12:43:36 AM »

Just keep 'em the same. -_-

opop

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 12:45:18 AM »

i agree

Sanosoke

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 03:51:47 AM »

What the? Shikamaru and Zabuza above Kakashi, Tsunade above Orochimaru, and Gaara above Jiriaya? Sandaime above the fourth and Orochimaru?

that ranking was screwed up...

Keep them the same...

NaraLong

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 01:04:27 AM »

ummm...
first of all:
iruka=chuunin, an acad could never beat a chuunin (once in a blue moon maybe)
kakashi=jounin, a genin could never beat a jounin (once in a blue moon maybe)
shikamaru=chuunin, taht's about right
zabuza=jounin, that's about right
kabuto=jounin level (technically a genin still, but is as strong as kakashi), a hunter nin could easily beat a jounin

jiraya/tsunade/orochimaru are all the same
gaara becomes kazakage, i think that's wat hes thinking...gaara is pretty powerful but he's relatively weak for a kage (in my opinion) cuz he was beaten by naruto who is easily beaten by...a heck of a lot of people
zabuza/kabuto/kakashi are about the same
shikamaru is only a bit stronger than iruka, and y shikamaru? neji becomes jounin later in the manga...

Sanosoke

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

wrongo... you are thinking in terms of RANK... not actual ability...

Iruka's a pushover... (okay... maybe a little harsh, but come on!)

Kakashi... is MUCH more powerful than most Jounin... seriously... (oh, another thing, you can't use people from the anime, then suddenly switch to the manga...)

Shikamaru... yeah, Chuunin, yada yada... but there's NO way he'd be above Kakashi... yeah, he's smart and all, but Kakashi ain't too dumb himself... plus he's got brute strength over Shika

Zabuza... is a jounin... yeah... but Kakashi EASILY beat him in the first fight they had... and without Haku, he'd never had a second... so he's under Kakashi...

Kabuto... he's around the same LEVEL as Kakashi... he's a bit better in somethings than Kakashi is... however... I think, in a confrontation, Kakashi would win... so...

(here's where it's really outta whack)
Tsunada<Orochimaru<Jiraya... not equal. Yes, they are all legendary warriors, and are very powerful, but Orochimaru is definitely more powerful than Tsunade, and Jyriaya tops 'em both... (this is all three at their peak, not where Oro's arms are dead, Jyraiya is drugged, etc.)

Gaara is strong... but he's not kazekage in the manga yet... Gaara was beaten by Sasuke, (yes, without outside interference, Sasuke would have won the match in the Chuunin exam.) Naruto, and Kimimaro. (Kimi would have killed Gaara if it hadn't been for his disease... remember? that lunge was dangerously close to Gaara, and he had ran out of chakra.) Now, in the anime, Gaara's power went through the roof.... because Naruto couldn't even land a blow on Kimimaro... when Gaara got him several times... so Gaara is stronger than Naruto.

Shikamaru is only a tad stronger than Iruka... but his Shadow jutsu and intelligence would ensure a swift victory...

Leave them the same... -_-

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »

i say both naruto and gaara are strong. they just have their good and bad moments.   :)
I'm back to SL !

Sanosoke

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »

Yeah, both of them are like the strongest people their age in that series... but considering, Kimimaro may have been the most powerful if he hadn't had that disease and died...

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 05:44:01 PM »

I love Iruka. He should train.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 05:45:04 PM »

kimimaru was one of my favorite char. :roll: i just wish orochimaru could revive him with that forbiden technique  :D
I'm back to SL !

Sanosoke

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 08:49:26 PM »

yeah... but he wouldn't do that... the reason he kept Kimi around was because he planned on taking his body... but since he got that disease, Oro had to find a new container, Sasuke... now that he has him... I doubt he will.

Although it would be cool ^.^

and devestating... >>

RAIKIRI

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 02:15:17 AM »

As others said before, no pooint, too much extra work for neji. id rather him work on keikei genkais rather tahn spend time finding pictures of iruka and what not for bosses.

ALSO you fight iruka as a master, surpass him at level 1 and again as level 15 boss? 
I love Iruka. He should train.

he probably does, just not as much. If only he didnt spend so mcuh time in teh ramen shop...
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.