Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: a new take on clan wars  (Read 4658 times)

Lord Rayden

a new take on clan wars
« on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:21 AM »

here is a possiable new take on the clan wars possiablity in the clan hall make a war room then add a place to clans to declare war on each other but in order to have a war both sides must agree to do so  this will eliminate small clans from getting whooped on they must agree to  be in a war. then add it like a special event if to players from waring clans are on there is a chance for the even where the higer or equal lev player attacks the lower one  and as in battle with buffs turned off the lower lev can flee if he wants to  but if he does the lowerlevel flee'er losses the fight and looses a war point this goes on until 20 war points are aquired then the war is over and the winner is posted in the clan hall section .

any feed back on this idea ?

opop

Re: a new take on clan wars
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 02:11:26 AM »

here is a possiable new take on the clan wars possiablity in the clan hall make a war room then add a place to clans to declare war on each other but in order to have a war both sides must agree to do so  this will eliminate small clans from getting whooped on they must agree to  be in a war. then add it like a special event if to players from waring clans are on there is a chance for the even where the higer or equal lev player attacks the lower one  and as in battle with buffs turned off the lower lev can flee if he wants to  but if he does the lowerlevel flee'er losses the fight and looses a war point this goes on until 20 war points are aquired then the war is over and the winner is posted in the clan hall section .

any feed back on this idea ?

thats truly isnt needed to agree on wars somtimes i go to was with out the other one knowing lol

opop

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 02:16:04 AM »

i take that back i thinks it asome accept the ageing part because all the other side has to do is not agree

Lord Rayden

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 02:18:50 AM »

well that would be the differance between a official war and a unofficial war :) no one can controle a unofficial war but with a official war comes true bragging rights because both clans agreed too go to war.

opop

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 02:22:03 AM »

well that would be the differance between a official war and a unofficial war :) no one can controle a unofficial war but with a official war comes true bragging rights because both clans agreed too go to war.
think about real life country dosent go to another country heh man will you agree to go to war with me, sure man... no not happening a thats stupid no 1 will agree to go to war lets tak america and canada hey america do u wanna go to war with canada no wat about u canada yes well u cant because america said no...see

Lord Rayden

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 02:29:25 AM »

i dont want this to go off topic but every war in real life has a formal declaration where both side agree that its war time lol  with out that its a police action and thats a whole topic i dont want to go into lol . and i would lead my clan into a war if i thought we had a chance of winning and with the 20 point war system  all it would take would to be online as much as possiable and kill as many of their players  as fast as possiable :)

opop

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 02:30:51 AM »

i dont want this to go off topic but every war in real life has a formal declaration where both side agree that its war time lol  with out that its a police action and thats a whole topic i dont want to go into lol . and i would lead my clan into a war if i thought we had a chance of winning and with the 20 point war system  all it would take would to be online as much as possiable and kill as many of their players  as fast as possiable :)
if somone want to delcare war let them just make a treaty

Lord Rayden

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 02:39:54 AM »

it would be needed for the games data base if the war was added as a special even so that it knew the list of the people  to add to the event and if both do not have to agree then whats to keep  larger more powerful clans from picking on smaller unwilling clans peopl ethat just want to have fun .

SinHarvest

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 02:41:48 AM »

I've never seem such a collection of bad grammer since vodaime was drunk, I can not figure out what you're asking :P

opop

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 02:42:52 AM »

it would be needed for the games data base if the war was added as a special even so that it knew the list of the people  to add to the event and if both do not have to agree then whats to keep  larger more powerful clans from picking on smaller unwilling clans peopl ethat just want to have fun .
lol sin and man i have to say neji probly wont like this idea right now

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 02:46:11 AM »

I've never seem such a collection of bad grammer since vodaime was drunk, I can not figure out what you're asking :P

LOL vodaime drunk , that was funny  :D
I'm back to SL !

Lord Rayden

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 02:47:33 AM »

sorry about the bad grammer but the basic idea would alow to agreeing clans to perticapate in a scored war system where the battles were handled in random special events between random members of the waring guilds

Lord Rayden

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 03:08:16 AM »

to eliminate confusion i will retype this with fewer mistakes in it.
"here is a possiable new take on the clan wars Issuse..
In the clan hall make a war room. With a place For clans to declare war on each other.
but in order to have a war, both sides must agree to do so . this will eliminate small clans from getting whooped on without thier consent.
they must agree to  be in a war.
then add it like a special event. if 2 or more players from waring clans are on there is a chance for them to do battle like a normal fight with buffs turned off.who ever triggers the event would have a chance to fight or flee if he wants to  but if he does flee he loses the fight and a war point for his clan  if he fights and wins he gains a point  for his clan this goes on until 20 war points are aquired then the war is over and the winner is posted in the clan hall section
All fights would be random base on whos online at the time.
this will require much codeing to do  but it is possiable, and i would offer my help if needed or wanted  .

opop

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 03:10:58 AM »

to eliminate confusion i will retype this with fewer mistakes in it.
"here is a possiable new take on the clan wars Issuse..
In the clan hall make a war room. With a place For clans to declare war on each other.
but in order to have a war, both sides must agree to do so . this will eliminate small clans from getting whooped on without thier consent.
they must agree to  be in a war.
then add it like a special event. if 2 or more players from waring clans are on there is a chance for them to do battle like a normal fight with buffs turned off.who ever triggers the event would have a chance to fight or flee if he wants to  but if he does flee he loses the fight and a war point for his clan  if he fights and wins he gains a point  for his clan this goes on until 20 war points are aquired then the war is over and the winner is posted in the clan hall section
All fights would be random base on whos online at the time.
this will require much codeing to do  but it is possiable, and i would offer my help if needed or wanted  .
you know coding

Sanosoke

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 03:37:45 AM »

Lol, vodaime drunk...  *now knows who vodaime is* >.>

Isn't there already a clan war discussion already going on, or was that locked, or what?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.