Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A hacker on the game....Acadamy Student Xiarvan  (Read 3816 times)

Queen Nehe-Chan

A hacker on the game....Acadamy Student Xiarvan
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »

I would like to report Acadamy Student Xiarvan for hacking. Here is his last few days of history.

cademy Student Xiarvan was beaten to a pulp for peeking at Hinata in the woods!
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Kimimaru when he was young.
"I'm really going to enjoy this new Fists that Academy Student Xiarvan had," exclaimed Kimimaru when he was young.
Academy Student Xiarvan has been resurrected by Shinigami.
Academy Student Xiarvan was beaten to a pulp for peeking at Hinata in the woods!
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Naruto's Academy Final Double.
"Watch your back, Naruto's Academy Final Double, I am coming for you!" Academy Student Xiarvan warns.
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Kaori.
"You are dishonorable, Kaori!" Academy Student Xiarvan cries.

Tue, Jan 09
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain while attacking Handsome Devil Sayashi in the fields of Fire Country.
Handsome Devil Sayashi laughs at Academy Student Xiarvan, "You actually tried to win? Not even your Fists did help against my Sword of Kusanagi!"
Academy Student Xiarvan has been defeated in the graveyard by A guy really looking like Orochimaru.
A guy really looking like Orochimaru was overheard saying, "his Fists was no match for my (the real ?) Sword of Kusanagi!"
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain while attacking Handsome Devil Sayashi in the fields of Fire Country.
Handsome Devil Sayashi was heard saying to Academy Student Xiarvan, "Say hi to shinigami for me!"
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Matsuri.
Matsuri was heard to say to Academy Student Xiarvan, "Wake me up when you get resurrected."

Mon, Jan 08
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Kaori.
Academy Student Xiarvan screams, "What was I thinking?"
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Tatami Iwashi.
Academy Student Xiarvan bangs his head against a stone..."Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he was heard to say.
Academy Student Xiarvan has been slain in the forest by Baby Kabuto.
"You know, you really shouldn't have a Fists unless you know how to use it," suggested Baby Kabuto

So he only has fists and he's level two while I'm at level three with a level 4 weapon and and level two defence item not to mention over 30 hitpoints advantage over him. Easy kill right? WRONG!

Chuunin Hotaru has been slain while attacking Academy Student Xiarvan in the fields of Fire Country.

His weapon was a truespender tantou....clearly different from his discription. He isn't one of these people who fake being an acadamy student either. He probably has a program written up for this....I'd like him to please be banned.

RAIKIRI

Re: A hacker on the game....Acadamy Student Xiarvan
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:21:38 PM »

erm hotaru, think. could he have bought the tantou the exact same day you attacked him? I do that, save up the money until i cna buy the best weapon. Im not saying its 100% possible but its likely. He coulda gotten enogh gold on the same dya you attkecd him. Coincidence.

Blindbandit

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 11:55:16 PM »

wow. :roll:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 11:59:43 PM »

1 please-do-so request.

report something to ONE location. not 2 petitions and one forum post.

thank you very much.

also, cheating is not possible with that. believe me.

and it's true: most people save their money until they get a lvl 15 weapon. also, you are only a few oro kills up. he might have very well killed you, no victory is certain, there is random chance included.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sanosoke

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 07:44:13 PM »

wow... someone as paranoid as me... >>

anyhoo... I save up and get lvl 15 weapons all the time... lately around level 2...

RAIKIRI

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 11:48:19 PM »

*decides not to attack sano at level  2 ever...* :roll:. anyways as i said, hes probably not a hacker.

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 04:00:34 AM »

anyhoo... I save up and get lvl 15 weapons all the time... lately around level 2...

Yeah you went off on me for plundering you >< lol

Sanosoke

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 05:25:09 AM »

Yeah you went off on me for plundering you >< lol

lol... I thought we were allies... and people plunder me all the time... I just snapped then...

plus, I thought we were allies at the time... >>

asdfjkl

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »

come on hotaru i'm not a hacker. i'll explain it to you. I created that account. still following :P I leveled up to level 2 without any weapon. i didn't buy any weapon so i wouldn't be able to kill the master guy and level up to level 3. I kept doing forest fights till i had enough gold for a level 15 weapon and armor and bought them. still at level 2 i immediately logged out and thats that. simple enough. like neji says, theres no way for anyone to hack or cheat in this game , i found that out once he made the restrictions for selling dwellings at level 10 :PPPPPPPPPP Since this has been resolved this topics probably gonna be locked again.

Sanosoke

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »

not to mention that apparently "nothing" is certain on this game... I've had people 10 atk and def below me on one hp while I had full, and they beat me... and although I'm still kinda peeved about it... no biggie...

Sacrifar

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »

there's another hacker named Shadow Nin KawazoeTakumi who is an Acad as well..
Try to attack him when you come to level 15..

But just let you know,you will never beat him because he's a hacker as well..  :twisted:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »

:D oh my, so many hackers, I feel like I am helpless... oh help me, people are doing things with the game as they please...

]:->

well, it is easy to say "you're a hacker!"
but most do this with cleverness or hard work.
Take Gyu for  example, some would easily say "hacker", because that char has enormous attack+defense.

But it was hard work.

So, please, if nobody is (with proof) breaking the rules, stay away from slander. Thanks a lot.

You are insult me being not able to make this game safe.
If there is a bug, tell me and I'll fix it. Tell around that there are hackers, and you call me a bad admin.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 05:50:45 PM »

Neji you'll never be a bad admin. If you were a bad admin you wouldn't put so much work into this game for us. You do everything you can to get all the bugs fixed. A bad admin wouldn't care if there are bugs, so you aren't a bad admin if there is a rumor about who's a hacker it's the person who started the rumor who is a bad person.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Sacrifar

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »

there's another hacker named Shadow Nin KawazoeTakumi who is an Acad as well..
Try to attack him when you come to level 15..

But just let you know,you will never beat him because he's a hacker as well..  :twisted:

I just entertain the author here...
Definately im not the person who start this rumor nor a hacker  :-?

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 06:13:41 PM »

Sacrifar it wasn't directed directly to you it was directed to whoever started all the rumors and or the real hackers.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.