Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Clan Leader Fights  (Read 4034 times)

Abysss

Clan Leader Fights
« on: January 16, 2007, 02:51:50 AM »

I think everyone knows that there are too many clans nowadays, so I think clan leaders should be able to attack other clan leaders, that way not everyone would make so many clans, how would this help? Well if your  low in dks you most likly don't wanna be attacked a lot be powerful people, so they wouldn't be leaders, higher level people on the other hand probably wouldn't care that much if they were attacked often and be clan leaders, good clan leaders who are actually experienced in the game.

asdfjkl

Re: Clan Leader Fights
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 02:59:06 AM »

this would be a good idea if all the clan leaders were around the same DK level. There are some clan leaders who don't have 10 Dk's or even 5. And i think that neji wants everyone to be able to create a clan if they want to without being forced out. As for clan leaders attacking clan leader, if i was a clan leader i wouldn't want sinharvest or balsuki attacking me everygame day. Thats just my opinion but other people might be for this.

MysticLuminary

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 03:00:35 AM »

I like this idea, it would keep a lot of people from making clans and make people think twice about inheriting the top position in a clan.

yoyo

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 03:14:20 AM »

Rather like the WOE fights in RO...Although they should have seperate battle grounds for a range of levels...So there arent any problems of really high DK's smooshing lower lvled ones...But what would happen when one clan leader defeated another?What would be the prizes or punishments?Would there even be any?

asdfjkl

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 03:19:07 AM »

i don't think neji would want to stop people from making clans, there was a topic i made in which i said that i believed that all clans who didn't have more than 10 people in a clan after 5 game days would be eliminated. Then someone  made the arguement that there might be a person who might want to create a clan and only have 5 people in it. Neji took that side saying that whoever wants to create a clan can have one and have as many people that they want in it. Point being that neji doesn't want to create something that stops people from enjoying the game. I think thats how the topic ended. We should just let those clans be  :P
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:20:43 AM by asdfjkl »

yoyo

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 03:25:37 AM »

^^Okee dokee then...It sounded like a good idea and I wasnt trying to say that people shouldnt make clans or make it hard for anyone...I was merely suggesting on how to take an idea and seemingly make it enjoyable while still holding to everyone being allowed to make clans....
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:18:00 AM by yoyo »

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 12:17:08 PM »

I have 21 DKs but I on't think I'd like being attacked by Baluski or sinharvest either

anbumiko

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »

this is a good idea atk other clan leaders xD

LITTLE CLANS HERE I COME

Sanosoke

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 08:26:25 PM »

NO! Stay away from me you insane people!

*is afraid of Sinharvest*

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »

NO! Stay away from me you insane people!

*is afraid of Sinharvest*

Well people afriad to die for their clan aren't very good leaders are they?

Sanosoke

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 09:24:49 PM »

That wouldn't necessarily be for my clan... plus, it'd be a lost cause, because death is certain...

ryushi

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 12:21:54 AM »

Yeah it doesn't matter how great of a leader I am when sinharvest is chasing me down with 5 elements of mastered jutsu  :o

yoyo

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 06:17:37 AM »

And thats why I thought of perhaps they should allow only a certain range of DK's or such to face eachother...So we dont have that kind of slaughterfest...

Sanosoke

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 04:23:27 PM »

Yeah it doesn't matter how great of a leader I am when sinharvest is chasing me down with 5 elements of mastered jutsu  :o

It's not the jutsu I'm worried about, considering in a normal PvP, he can't use them... but... that defense... oh my word... it's unhuman... >>

NaraLong

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 04:16:52 PM »

i say...NO
lemme see
RAIKIRI=12-14 oro kills (not sure)
SinHarvest=insane
insane>12-14 oro kills
by alot
so...
if this was implemented...our clan is going bye-bye :P
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 14 queries.